The best stickers

flipside

This is my first foray into stickers, so we'll see.

Do you guys think I should look into more "hispanic" stickers, like "rollin' low" tatoos?

It'sa 3 selection, so I was thinking one girl selection, one boy selection, and one for both

:?:?

the majority of people that  eat at mexican restaraunts aren`t mexicans.

imo you should get something that will apeal to most kids.your idea for 1 sticker 4 boys 1 4 girls and 1 4 both is good I think.

marvel heros from A and A is doing good for me and so are sponge bob stickers.

:)...yes,I know anton, I was just thinking of keeping to their theme...but i have now decided againt that, in any case.

I think I'll go for Hanna Montana (my sister can never gget enough of her), something for boys, and body tatoos (or lower back tatoos)

Any other opinions. I'd love feedback

the majority of people that  eat at mexican restaraunts aren`t mexicans.

imo you should get something that will apeal to most kids.your idea for 1 sticker 4 boys 1 4 girls and 1 4 both is good I think.

marvel heros from A and A is doing good for me and so are sponge bob stickers.

I agree with Antonio here. I have placed Chinese themed art tattoo's in a Chinese restaurant along side Happy Bunny and SpongeBob stickers. The tattoo's are barely moving while the other 2 are going like gangbusters.

I would suggest going with something that has universal appeal to most kids. You should do fine.

Steve 

Jus to let everone know, I got Ultra Classic Tatoos, Suger Tatoos, and Disney Babies.

1 girl, 1 boy/girl, one for the younger kids.

Keep adding suggestions though, everyone has to buy more at some point. Thanks!

Those are all great stickers and tattoos. The sugar tattoos are really selling well for me. THe ultra classic tattoo mix is also a good item. You must have bought them from VSI. They are 3 of their top sellers.

I have never tried the Disney Babies. Let me know how they sell.

Good luck with them.

Gary

I ended up buying from LYPC, to save on shipping cause I was also buying gumball wheels for my v-lines.

He guy was really nice, freindly, and gave me a discount, so a positive reveiw from me.

Oh, and I mixed it up, I didn't order disney babies, I ordered mickey mouse clubhouse.

Philip

Sticker Seller Extraodinare