Product Selection

Jay-Son Vending

Good Day,

As I have written here before..I started my business with 8 select uturns all with the same size cannisters....

With the knowledge that I have learned from here as well as on the street, I have discoverd that "In most cases"  3-4 items are the ones that are going to sell in any given case...

SOooooo...to that end....What is the groups thought of double ing up on some machines with product...  ie;  more than one cannister with the same product...

I have not gone to toy's in any of my machines, I have to think through this idea...

I'm not sure if that would make sense or not. I don't know how quickly your product sells. I would hate to have tons of old candy just sitting there waiting to be sold. I do like the idea of doubling up though since it would simplify your candy purchases.

Joe

Grumpy,

Now Now...U-Yurns are treating me well...I am not at the point where I can sell these as they are too new and I have not amortized them as of yet...

I have just collected for June from my 15 machines(16th relocated last week..no collection tilllthe end of July)  I will post my take in the revenue section later this evening.

NOW...that said...You are likely correct that 8-sect..for the most part is overkill...I am now looking at the 4-select...

Ok don't sell.

Break them down to 4-select, I'm sure you should be able to order the parts, like stand and a new hood.

(Notice at the bottom of my posts I have Loonie machines, these are u-turns, my first purchase of bulk equipment, my error)

Grumpy,

You may be correct...I have been playing with the thought of downsizing these...I have to "rebuild" one here at home firdt to see how they look....

If the smaller bin works without looking awkward...Then I may be able to make the change here without buying parts....I think I can hacksaw off the middle post to allow for this to be shorter..