Anderson dolly?anyone use it?

i been looking for dolly to move my machines, the Anderson dolly is the cheapest i can find, i know the wheels are very small thats why its the last item on my list. anyway, anyone use them? do they work? i am also looking at thr mfm-4000, its better build, but it cost $760 to ship to my house. anyone know other types of dolly to move soda machine?i have the big hand truck but its just too heavy for me to till the machine down.

i been looking for dolly to move my machines, the Anderson dolly is the cheapest i can find, i know the wheels are very small thats why its the last item on my list. anyway, anyone use them? do they work? i am also looking at thr mfm-4000, its better build, but it cost $760 to ship to my house. anyone know other types of dolly to move soda machine?i have the big hand truck but its just too heavy for me to till the machine down.

I have used the Anderson Dolly and I really like it. It is very easy to use and the machines are extremely stable. I use a 'pick' dolly to lift the wheels over thresholds and small steps.

BTW, there is a very similar thread just down the 1st page.

Archived