Converting a Royal GIII from 20 oz bottles to 12 oz cans

indiana

I would like to convert 4 of the columns in a Royal GIII machine I have on location (currently set to vend 20 oz bottles) to 12 oz cans today.

Is this something I can do myself? Do I need special tools or anything?

If anyone could help me with this, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

I would like to convert 4 of the columns in a Royal GIII machine I have on location (currently set to vend 20 oz bottles) to 12 oz cans today.

Is this something I can do myself? Do I need special tools or anything?

If anyone could help me with this, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

I believe that the only change that you will have to make is to reprogram the machine to identify the two deep vending cycle you're moving to. The "step" mode allows you to chose either one deep or two deep vending for each column.

There is also an arm at the bottom of each column that can be adjusted for various widths, but I've never had to adjust it and I'm vending Arizona 23oz cans in many of mine.

You can download a manual for your machine from the Royal website "service and support" section if you're unclear as to the programming proceedure

I believe that the only change that you will have to make is to reprogram the machine to identify the two deep vending cycle you're moving to. The "step" mode allows you to chose either one deep or two deep vending for each column.

There is also an arm at the bottom of each column that can be adjusted for various widths, but I've never had to adjust it and I'm vending Arizona 23oz cans in many of mine.

You can download a manual for your machine from the Royal website "service and support" section if you're unclear as to the programming proceedure

Thank you. I'll download the manual and give it a go. I'll post updates (or more questions) after I try changing the machine.

Thank you. I'll download the manual and give it a go. I'll post updates (or more questions) after I try changing the machine.

Please do indiana, I have always had a tech do it for me, but if it seems like something that I can do myself, i would certainly try in the future (just apprehensive I guess). Thanks!

Archived