Honor Snack Boxes Start

bulkdude

Just went and bought some snack for a few of my boxes today. Went to Walmart skipped the high COGs candy I went fir things like chips, popcorn, cookies, and crackers. This keeps the box real cheap. Lowest cogs is popcorn and ramen at .28 per, and my highest cogs is oreo cookies at .39 per. Boxes look great I will try and post a picture later. I will be updating this thread as I get locations, I will be putting all boxes at a 2 week check for the first 2 months than I will adjust it to a 2 week or 4 week cycle. I only put 48 items in the box total cost of products in the box are 16.01 so average cogs is .33 per items. Cant wait to get these out and making me money. I will be posting my revenue in the revenue report area in hope that it will help somebody make the jump into honor boxes. Thank you for reading.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to give everybody an update I had to switch my focus back to bulk I lost 3 of my 5 locations so I got to get those located first than I will jump back over here. The few placed that wanted a box said mine was to big so I will be ordering some smaller boxes.

Archived