Nice pickup

Found this guy selling an AP LCM4 on CL. I needed one for a location and after seeing it was happy to part with $500 for it. Which is a nice deal in its own right. However, he then stated he had 2 other machines he wanted to get trid of. I went to the location and he has an AP 6600 that was in pretty good condition. It only needs some minor touch ups to look brand new. He then showed me an older Vendo that I was not too hot for. It works perfect, it is just an older machine. He wanted $1300 for all. I got him down to $1000 for all three machines. I am pulling them as their locations are terrible and I have better plans for them.

The LCM4 goes into a conservatory near another of my locations, so it is basically like a satellite machine plus they will hosting a 1800 triple as well.

My favorite part is the older vendo. The item I was least interested in is actually going to be the most helpful. It is going into a distant location of mine. They move the drinks at a much faster rate than the snacks. With the addition of this machine, I will now be able to maximize my time or each visit. This location can care less about the machine being older and not the most pleasing to the eye. they simply want their cold sodas.

The snack machine is currently planned for minor touch up (painting) and reselling. Although i am debating about becoming an approved vendor for the loacl school system and placing it at my school of employment.

Found this guy selling an AP LCM4 on CL. I needed one for a location and after seeing it was happy to part with $500 for it. Which is a nice deal in its own right. However, he then stated he had 2 other machines he wanted to get trid of. I went to the location and he has an AP 6600 that was in pretty good condition. It only needs some minor touch ups to look brand new. He then showed me an older Vendo that I was not too hot for. It works perfect, it is just an older machine. He wanted $1300 for all. I got him down to $1000 for all three machines. I am pulling them as their locations are terrible and I have better plans for them.

The LCM4 goes into a conservatory near another of my locations, so it is basically like a satellite machine plus they will hosting a 1800 triple as well.

My favorite part is the older vendo. The item I was least interested in is actually going to be the most helpful. It is going into a distant location of mine. They move the drinks at a much faster rate than the snacks. With the addition of this machine, I will now be able to maximize my time or each visit. This location can care less about the machine being older and not the most pleasing to the eye. they simply want their cold sodas.

That's a great deal - the LCM alone would run $2,500 from a pro refurbisher. The AP6600 is one you ought to keep - VE is making the revision door for these which would completely upgrade it and you won't find a new machine with that construction quality anymore. I've gotten to the point where I hate Vendos. Unless you're just doing 12 oz. cans, they're a pain in the butt.

That's a great deal - the LCM alone would run $2,500 from a pro refurbisher. The AP6600 is one you ought to keep - VE is making the revision door for these which would completely upgrade it and you won't find a new machine with that construction quality anymore. I've gotten to the point where I hate Vendos. Unless you're just doing 12 oz. cans, they're a pain in the butt.

Thanks. When I saw the deal I didnt even try and negotiate his $500 price for it. I had the money in hand. I did not know about the new door. Any word on when this might happen?

It is simply a can machine. It will be almost entirely straight pepsi. As this is what the location favors by a LARGE margin. I can't tell you how much of an improvement this makes the location. The time saved is absolutely the biggest return to me and my family.

Thanks for the heads up on the 6600. I will do some research and take appropriate action.

Thanks. When I saw the deal I didnt even try and negotiate his $500 price for it. I had the money in hand. I did not know about the new door. Any word on when this might happen?

It is simply a can machine. It will be almost entirely straight pepsi. As this is what the location favors by a LARGE margin. I can't tell you how much of an improvement this makes the location. The time saved is absolutely the biggest return to me and my family.

Thanks for the heads up on the 6600. I will do some research and take appropriate action.

VE already has the Revision door available - it includes the hi-tech control board (CC ready) and the Sensit kit (drop sensor). I think it's $1,100 but that sure beats $4,000 for a new one. Plus it's got LED lighting and a new key pad with LED display.

I know what you mean about that extra soda machine, I'm doing the same thing for at least one location next week. It's currently got a puny Vendo 511 that runs out of coke every 4 days now that it's warming up.

Alright a change of plans. The older Vendo will not be going to my distant location :(. However, I do have an account close by that wanted it in another building on their property.

This will increase my sales in this location overall, and extend my time for service there as well. It is still a win for a machine I did not really want.

Alright a change of plans. The older Vendo will not be going to my distant location :(. However, I do have an account close by that wanted it in another building on their property.

This will increase my sales in this location overall, and extend my time for service there as well. It is still a win for a machine I did not really want.

Yep,

I've got a few Vendo's I'd rather not have either

Archived