Crane National 147

tedk

Good morning:

I am trying to put the A & M Equipment wiring kit on a Crane 147 snack machine. I am at the point of putting the new tray harness on the moor board at the back of the trays. Leo at A & M says I have to remove the green board at the back of each tray to disconnect the existing connectors so I can put their new ones on. To do so I will have to remove some of the motors above the board to get it out.

Can anyone tell me how to:

a - Remove the motors

b - Remove the board

c - Get the original connectors apart without damaging them. (They have a little interlock on them and I don't want to break it.)

Thanks Ted

Ted, remove the shelf from the machine. Looking at the shelf from the back, use a pair of needlenose pliers to squeeze and push shaft thru the center of the motor. The motor will now lift out. You will need to do this to a few motors to clear enough room the then remove the board from the back of the shelf. There will be one keeper at each end of the board top keep it secure. Push out on them and lift the board. Harnesses will then pull off. When re-installing, be sure that when you re-insert the shafts thru the motors, that they are in the correct homing position.

Archived