Worst day placing machines, 0 out of 6 placed!

vending4U

Okay I have ordered 4 locations from LRUS, 1 from First Choice, and one from KickStart. Out of the 6 locations emailed me I placed ZERO! I usually have very good luck with LRUS. First Choice this is the first one I ordered. And kickstart this is the 3rd I've ordered. I guess I expected more from First Choice as on the phone she talked it up about placing in Walmart and Kohls break rooms, etc but what they gave me was a small car dealer that had about 10 cars on the lot for sale, if lucky there may be 2 customers per day! So I turned it down. Kickstarts location, the owner simply was not in today although was supposed to be and have to come back. LRUS had one place say they have their own machine there already why would they want to give business away? Another was rude and said he told them to email a pic first for approval and if cannot follow directions to get out and he don't want it at all now. Another was supposed to be an appliance store which turned out to be an appliance scrap yard with two guys working (had to turn down) and the last was a small pharmacy that has been in the news about thefts/robberies and has metal grates over the window. I don't think my machine would even be there when I come back so had to turn it down as well.

Only good news was a stop in to ask a drink and drive (bar/golf driving range) if we could put one there and got a quick yes from the owner and placed our own machine! That was when all was looking down so it was a nice pick me up!!! ;D

Now have to wait on some replacement locations. Who said patience is a virtue when you have machines ready to go??? <_<

I have found that I get into locations a lot better if they are middle to poorer class. I'm batting almost 100% average with them. I also enjoy when they get approval from the owner instead from worker or manager. That's to bad to hear though! At least you got to self locate one machine! That must have felt amazing after that long terrible day!

Archived