BUY QUALITY ASAP IF YOU IN IT FOR LONGEVITY

lbizzell78

HEY WE ALL KNOW THE CHEAPER BRANDS GOOD LOW PRICES.OH YEAH BUT WHAT IF EVERYTIME YOU GO TO REFILL AND COLLECT YOU HAVE SPEND AND HOUR SERVICING THE COIN MECHS EVERYTIME. THIS DONT LOOK GOOD ON YOUR PART BECAUSE ONCE YOU DO THIS TOO OFTEN IT APPEARS THAT YOU ARE USING LOW GRADE EQUIPMENT THAT EVENTUALLY YOUR CUSTOMERS WILL COMPLAIN TO THE STORE AT WHICH YOUR MACHINE ISLOCATED .WELL TOO MANY OF THESE AND ..................!BYE BYE. BUT HEY.SPEND A LITTLE MORE AND ENJOY YOUR BUSINESS ALOT LONGER.SO FAR I HAVE THE XYZ BRANDS AS I SAID GREAT PRICES.POOR QUALITY .I GOING WITH NORTHWESTERN FROM SAMSCLUB FROM HERE OUT.YOU KNOW THIS I S A WORKHORSE OF A BRAND AND SAMSCLUB PRICES ARE AWESOME ON THESE WITH NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR MUTIPILE COLORS. MOST OTHER PLACE CHARGE EXTRA FOR COLORS OTHER THAN RED.ANYWAY.IN THE END MAYBE NOT ALL THE TIME .YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

I haven't had any problems with my XYZ machines! The machines seems to be well built, have a nice appearance, and collect quarters just as efficiently as a Beaver. I am not trying to downplay your advice. We all like a quality product. All the major brands are built to a similar quality and do eventually have some problems here and there. My XYZ's have a 2 year warranty which...if I'm correct, means my machines will essentially have a lifetime warranty since I will continue to buy from them and who knows when I purchased each machine. For me, I prefer value because it encompasses quality and price. I can grow my route at an efficient pace and to me that is important.

Joe

SO FAR I HAVE THE XYZ BRANDS AS I SAID GREAT PRICES.POOR QUALITY .I GOING WITH NORTHWESTERN FROM SAMSCLUB FROM HERE OUT.YOU KNOW THIS I S A WORKHORSE OF A BRAND AND SAMSCLUB PRICES ARE AWESOME ON THESE WITH NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR MUTIPILE COLORS. MOST OTHER PLACE CHARGE EXTRA FOR COLORS OTHER THAN RED.ANYWAY.IN THE END MAYBE NOT ALL THE TIME .YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

What about the XYZ machines are poor quality? XYZ doesn't  charge you for different colors and personally have never seen any company do that. Have you had problems with them, please share.

I mean other companys other than samclub charge extra for Northwestern if you want another color other than red. XYZ is priced good but i always have coin mech problems with there machines. Just observing NWs .I dont see them jammed which im sure they do sometimes ,but not as often as mine.Usually I see them in higher volume chain stores. I think my xyzs would kick me kicked out.

I have bought 4 of the ez pros though i have not place as of yet. Actually Im hoping they will be better than the regular bulk pros but we will have to see .I would love to build a nice route with these because of the ease of service.I will keep you informed as you guys do the same.

SO FAR I HAVE THE XYZ BRANDS AS I SAID GREAT PRICES.POOR QUALITY .I GOING WITH NORTHWESTERN FROM SAMSCLUB FROM HERE OUT.

I buy direct from Oak.  I like their product, and they too are work-horses.  What I like about NW's are the ease in which to collect the quarters out of the machine.

Other good places to buy equipment are a&a global and tjking.