Good locations in the hood

lbizzell78

I know for a fact very profitables locations are in the hood.yeah I know many of you will say its not worth the risk.Maybe its because im from the hood myself many people there dont think a candy machine generate enough change to even think about robbing you or whatever.Though I understand alot of you may feel uncomfortable in these places.Im just saying we all know theres alot of kids and all day foot traffic in the little liquor/chicken spots .Reporting live from a hood near you Larry Bizzell!

I know for a fact very profitables locations are in the hood.yeah I know many of you will say its not worth the risk.Maybe its because im from the hood myself many people there dont think a candy machine generate enough change to even think about robbing you or whatever.Though I understand alot of you may feel uncomfortable in these places.Im just saying we all know theres alot of kids and all day foot traffic in the little liquor/chicken spots .Reporting live from a hood near you Larry Bizzell!

Larry........I work in the hood of all hoods in America my brotha.  ( East New York, Brownsville, )  My candy machines would last about 8 minutes there.

I lived in Goldsboro, NC which is very close to LaGrange. The hood there is nothing like the hood in bigger cities. I would have no problem placing a machine in any of the locations in this area unless it was on Slocumb St.  in Goldsboro. Even on Slocumb you can place at some locations if you are somewhat selective. Have you branched off into Goldsboro yet? Are you sticking with LaGrange right now or locating in Goldsboro?

I have no problem with locating in the "HOOD" some of the best hair salons are there and the people are great, just as long as the locations are secure at night, and the owners won't just let someone pick up a machine and take it, LOL

As i said most people dont think a candy machine worth the time.Example If I tell someone I have a small candy business .Then I say I have 2 machines out so far that make 25 dollars a piece a month.They often start talking about owing soda machine or something.lol ,I dont try to explain why I chose bulkvending .Thats mostly for guys like us who are into this type business. EZ money ,maintance .Besides with the low paying job i got  i aint complaining! im gonna keep building. Oh yeah i know guys it takes hard work to really be sucessful in this. I want to leave you with a favorite quote from my old man..............Never let  someone piss on your head and tell ya its raining outside! Just thought leave with that,lol

I would locate in your neighborhood if there is a location u fee will do well.try to chain your machie down.collect money as quickly as u can in the day if u can or before 11 am as its been sugested.this is a theory I agree with,all thugs will be hungover from something or aother and wont be awake till 11 am.also don`t brag about your earnings but rather down play your earnings.

I know the area you are talking about fairly well. There are lots of good locations there. It's not a great area, but I think if you are cautious about where inside each location you put it then you might be just fine. I would expect a machine to get stolen so make sure the location is worth the risk. I would try as many locations down Berkeley as possible first. IMO you should limit your risk when you are first starting out.

LbIZZell,

I think your question is a really good one. I believe that we should all look for places where there are a lot of kids and family. Kid and family oriented locations will always do best. Like you said, the foot traffic is what sells product.

What places do you think are best?

What kind of locations do you have LblZZell?

What type of items sell best?

Gary

Oh whos bragging ?lol my earnings ,man please.anyway .Dude my earnings lol whats to brag about stop hating .my god whats to play down ?down play dezz m&m peanuts in ya mouth.NEVER INSULT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN1

I re read my post and found nothing insulting.I was just giving you what I think is good advice.

I pity you if you honestly feel that I am "hateing and INSULTING" you.

stop hateing what?who?what the heck are u talking about?:huh:?what hate??

with 25 bucks,a junkie could buy a fix for himself and then sell your machine and buy another fix for himself.u live in the hood u know their out there.

my pizza shop was once robbed for the change in my cash register and believe me it didn`t even half of 25$$.they woulda been better off takeing the whole cash register and selling it.

I feel that what a machine makes is nobodys business but your own.if you think otherwise why dont u just post your collections and your collection dates/times right on your machine??

it`s only 25$$ anyways who cares?

You can find good locations anywhere, If you don't care to locate in an area then don't if you have the motivation to locate in any area that might be called "the hood" then locate there especially if you can find some really good locations. If you are nervous about an area then depending on your circumstances you might want to pass on a location in that area. I would personally locate anywhere if the location was worth it. But that's just me.

$25 per machine a month is INCREDIBLE!  I recently picked up some accounts in Tampa, FL that are in the hood, and you are right...  I have Hair Salons, C-Stores, and Restaurants pulling in up to $70 a location.  Any type of ethnic location is a great score!  So far the hood locations have been my highest average out of 400 locations.

I will say it is a little scary, and when I service I lock all my doors and keep my head down and try not to make eye contact with anyone.  Although I'm 6'1" and somewhat built, I'm still no match for anyone out there if they decided to $#@! with me. :shock:

Even if my machine does get stolen it will have paid for itself based on the volume my machines do there.  I'd probably go as far as to replace it with another one.

RJ

I can surely understand how ' hood ' locations would work well as long as the machine is safe. I am trying to work out a deal here in Brooklyn, New York where I currently work. ( I am leaving the position on August 1st ).  All of the locations within this agency are inner city spots.  The traffic would be all people with mental disabilities and some with drug and alcohol issues also.  I would have to come up with healthier type vends though if I am granted permission to place machines. (nuts, sugarless candy and gum, trail mix etc ).

Yes theres a big population in the hood and good money to be made .plenty of foot traffic and lots of kids.I agree its not for all because in all honesty me being a black man . i wouldnt feel great going into a tanning salon but hey then again i just might.I understand those who may feel scared or maybe just awkard. i mean THATS LIFE and sometimes you gotta use your brain and others,you gotta let'em hang .reporting live im out! Like we might say in the hood,to all my bulkvending people i gots much love for yall vendicuss homies .hold it down son, till next time .HOLLA!