Midwest Does it again

First time using midwest locatos and they  hit 4 out of 5 right out of the box, they are replacing number 5 after corporate turned the local down. Got some great places. like Jc Penny, Sports Authority, Nursing Home, Steel Factory, all should do very well will update in a month with total amout of sales. Nonetheless I will be getting Midwest to get me more locations ASAP, thinking about some DI machines and will allow midwest to locate them also. Great Job Midwest and I hope everyone gives them a chance. Also it took less than a week to locate 5 machines.

Just a Update, they got me my 5th Location, and I placed the machine this moring, it is refreshing to go to a good location(50+ employees) be welcomed in and have them exicted to have you there.

I will be getting more locations for them ASAP.

Gary

• 2 weeks later...

We started with MidWest because there had experience with Dentyne.  Out of 25 original requests they gave us ten within 2 weeks, of which three were rejected.  Then they gave us 10 more the next week, of which three were rejected.

Of the fourteen heads we placed, we averaged $12.00 the first month.

Their list included breakrooms, a gym, a bar, a couple hotels and a deli.

• 2 weeks later...

Midwest is horrible when it comes to relocating. They take the money upfront and slowly give locations but forget about relocating your low producing machines. I have not received a location in a month and paid for 40 almost 3 months ago. I have 25 located now. If you don't call they do nothing and then throw crumbs when you do call and nothing again. Say they will do this and that and never follow thorough. I may try First Choice in the future.

I hired Midwest two weeks ago for 5 locations. I requested certain types of locations. I was told thatit would take about a week, I had not heard by Friday ..so I e-mailed ove rthe weekend. They got back to me on Monday with my five locations. I liked all five and have now placed four of the five.

I ffel that they did the job that they said they would. I will be hiring them again as soon as my next five machines come in.

I believe that if you order these in smaller increments you can then judge them by what they deliver...and not have a large order that may not be filled as quickly..

Tom, I am flattered you think I have that kind of influence haha. Lucks posts on this board too so maybe he'll see this. Have you tried registering under a different id? There are a few unhappy distributors there venting worse than you ever did now so it isn't all sugar and spice. I think Beth sold out.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the recommendation about Midwest! I called them yesterday to place my 16 U-Turn Terminators and they called me today (after I paid 50% down and received a discount for mentioning this message board) and gave me my first two locations. They are set up for me to deliver the machine tomorrow! I am very excited. The two locations have great potential in my opinion. One is a hair styling salon with 90 employees and another is a grocery store with 110 employees.

That's great tkaman! I'm glad to see you got a discount for being a member of VENDiscuss! Once you get PLUS status, please add your positive comments to the MidWest thread in the review section.

Steve