Bulk Candy Supliers

g_r_vending

Were do you guys buy your bulk candy from? Sams only has a limited amount of bulk candy here, do any of you know of a good onlie store for bulk candy? Thanks for any info

Gary

tjking.com

Gary,

Take a few extra minutes to meet and get to know the manager at your local Sams club.  I did and HE asked me what I needed that he did not have.  I told him what I was looking for...he went and found it.

I had it in a couple of weeks...All he asked in return was that I spread the word to other vendors...

I highly recomend A and A Global for your candy purchases.

I also have found that the sams closest to me doesn`t have all the candy I need but If I go to a differant one that in my case is in a totay differant direction but 20 minutes further they have differantcandy that my closest sams doesnt hae.

Antonio,

That is because no one has requested anything different.  The Sams(like Walmart) have access to anything they need, and will order it if they believe that they can sell it. 

If you make your case to the manager, they will likely make the effort to get what you need..bring them a list..tell them (if true) that you will shop at thier place for all your needs...If they are truly there to help, as mine was, they will make the attempt to help you...

BUT..they will never have what you need at one store unless you take your list there and ask...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

there should be a sort of union of venders were we buy the candy in bulk from the manufactuar and then we all pay 15$ to be part of the union and we all get a large selection of cheap candy