VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

The King is willing to bet ANY AMOUNT that any of you would like to bet.  I will gladly put my money where my mouth is and then I will put your money where my royal posterior is so you can kiss it goodbye.  

Well since King is so eager to get started, I've set up this years league on fleaflicker. They offer fully customizable leagues including live drafts, live scoring and keeper leagues. Plus the league is mobile ready for folks like me who have limited use of a real computer. I would like to have someone willing to be commish go in and fine tune everything for the upcoming year.

Let me know if anyone is interested in being commish and I'll send you access details.

Everyone else, post up your thoughts on how you think this years league should be set up.

If you want. I just figured there were more options. Plus, I can't access yahoo all the time. Last year I could only play half the games. But its up to you guys. I'm not gonna be commish.

Has the King scared off all other opponents?  I know the thought of going head to head with royalty may be a bit intimidating but surely some of you must be up for a lesson in humility.  Step up to the plate folks and help yourself to a heaping serving of humble pie. 

Who ran the league last year?

I'll play! Not interested in the commish gig. With all that talk I want to see what this King is made of.

I think the words "drivel", "hot air", "blather", and "nonsense" among others have all been used at one time or another in association with the King!

• Like 1

I think the words "drivel", "hot air", "blather", and "nonsense" among others have all been used at one time or another in association with the King!

Not to mention the good groveling lesson you laid on him last year  ;D

If we can dig up 10 people, I will start a league.  PM the King your email address if you want in the league and I will create it.  

Regards,

King and Commish

Your PM says you can't receive any messages

The royal cleaners have been sufficiently flogged and room has been made in the royal mailbox.  Send all email addresses of those who care to be crushed under my mighty boot via PM to the King.

How we looking?

Not very good so far.  We only have 3 participants thus far including HRH.  I know it is intimidating to face royalty in combat but there must be more takers than just moondog and caserri.  We need a minimum of 7 more people

...  They don't need to know that they will get crushed under the mighty scepter of the King.  

Blah blah blah.  Nice to see that some things dont change and all the aforementioned adjectives still apply.

The royal cleaners have been sufficiently flogged and room has been made in the royal mailbox.  Send all email addresses of those who care to be crushed under my mighty boot via PM to the King.

Just tried to send PM and the box is full.  Must be all the FF registrants.

Blah blah blah.  Nice to see that some things dont change and all the aforementioned adjectives still apply.

Just tried to send PM and the box is full.  Must be all the FF registrants.

I doubt his highness wants you to platy Pryodude ;D

Edited by moondog

Pyro,  Try the royal mailbox again.  His Highness needs to reclaim the throne you have spent the off season defiling with your commoner buttocks.  The Royal steam cleaners are ready to remove any trace of you before I climb back on that throne.  

We still only have 4 people. I say to drum up interest, we all throw something in and do a winner take all format.   The King has a pile of 1800 keys and spare parts or we can all just throw in a few dollars each to entice people to play.  I am game for anything that gets me a minimum of 9 additional participants to defeat.

Pyro,  Try the royal mailbox again.  His Highness needs to reclaim the throne you have spent the off season defiling with your commoner buttocks.  The Royal steam cleaners are ready to remove any trace of you before I climb back on that throne.  

We still only have 4 people. I say to drum up interest, we all throw something in and do a winner take all format.   The King has a pile of 1800 keys and spare parts or we can all just throw in a few dollars each to entice people to play.  I am game for anything that gets me a minimum of 9 additional participants to defeat.

I certainly hope the Royal Steam Cleaners are more effective than the Royal Cleaners were  ;D

• Like 1

It is a sad state of affairs when the entire vendiscuss forum can't field a fantasy football league.  We have 4 teams and need a minimum of 6 more.  Come one, come all and let this not be the year that a tradition dies.

It is a sad state of affairs when the entire vendiscuss forum can't field a fantasy football league. We have 4 teams and need a minimum of 6 more. Come one, come all and let this not be the year that a tradition dies.

I'll send a PM blast out tonight. Let me know what kind of response you get.