VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

Caserri,  

The King approves of the redesign of the banners.  It leaves room for the beginning of my dynasty and I can assure all of you commoners that I will be first to fill that banner with royal championships.   One suggestion the King would like to make regarding the banner is to perhaps add more color or graphic in the dead space.  Although it leaves room for more years, it does not pop like it once did.  

HRH

One suggestion the King would like to make regarding the banner is to perhaps add more color or graphic in the dead space.

Filling the banner is your responsibility. If you don't like dead space, put some trophy's in there! [emoji4]

• Like 1

I have deep pockets Gents and even if Gerhart takes a while to reach potential, I will still win games because that is what I do . . . win.  Nothing pleases the King more than all of you talking trash now.  Because, come year end, you will all be eating those words to go along with any crusts of bread I choose to throw to the commoners to keep you content.  Long live the King.

HRH

Despite injuries of my WR2 (a WR1 for the rest of you simletons), my TE, and my Flex, and with my kicker putting up a scant 4 points, the King still managed to deliver a sound drubbing to his opponent by beating him by more than 50%.   These injuries may cause me a couple of losses but the King will see the playoffs and win this league AGAIN.  You heard it here first commoners.  Prepare to line up and kiss my royal . . . um . . . ring.  

HRH

Man, I sure suffered a dose of "thunder".  :'(   Are we sure Kiwi wasnt feeding us a bunch of vegemite when he said he didnt know anything about football and never played before?

How do you think I feel?  Scored the 4th most points only to be beaten by somebody's defense - this is like a bad Deja Vu from last year when I had the second most points but the 4th most losses.  I get the feeling that much of this is just dog luck.

Just wait until his Thunderness realizes that he can't use his Rbs when all his receivers go on bye week.  If you check the waiver wire, you;ll see that there isn't squat left in the way of receivers.

Edited by moondog
  • Like 1

Man, I sure suffered a dose of "thunder".  :'(   Are we sure Kiwi wasnt feeding us a bunch of vegemite when he said he didnt know anything about football and never played before?

Part of the celebration at Kiwi's house 

• Like 1

I am not going to lie, I am very much looking forward to conquering Australia this weekend.  Even when the King is down under, he is still on top.  

HRH

Australia would be nice, but your opponent is representing New Zealand.

• Like 1

Moondog, I did not print out a dossier on my opponent.  I assumed by his name "thunder from down under" that he was an Aussie.  He can be from the moon and it would not matter.  The King does not care where he is from, the King cares where he is going ... and he is going to lose.  Faux Aussie, throw down your sword, bend a knee and swear fealty to your King and I will allow you and your men to escape with your lives.  

HRH

• Like 1

Moondog, I did not print out a dossier on my opponent. I assumed by his name "thunder from down under" that he was an Aussie. He can be from the moon and it would not matter. The King does not care where he is from, the King cares where he is going ... and he is going to lose. Faux Aussie, throw down your sword, bend a knee and swear fealty to your King and I will allow you and your men to escape with your lives.

HRH

And this is why the rest of the world hates us. [emoji4]
  • Like 1

Moondog, I did not print out a dossier on my opponent.  I assumed by his name "thunder from down under" that he was an Aussie.  He can be from the moon and it would not matter.  The King does not care where he is from, the King cares where he is going ... and he is going to lose.  Faux Aussie, throw down your sword, bend a knee and swear fealty to your King and I will allow you and your men to escape with your lives.  

HRH

Careful now - you're going to piss him off and his inlaws are monsters.  These guys toss around fully loaded soda machines for entertainment  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

By my calculation your QB only needs to score 55 fantasy points for you to beat me.... Good Luck!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

That was a pretty thorough beat down coming from a "faux aussie" and all.  The King seems to be a wee bit shy in point production - a very bad case of all talk and no walk   ;D  

Edited by moondog