VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

I've added the ones that I know. I think pyrodogzz is pyrodude but I could be wrong.

TEAM NAME FORUM NAME

Thunder from Down Under - Kiwi

Steven's Team -

TVF Golphers - Caserri

Gumballs of Steel - KandyKing

The Grazing Hippo - grazing hippo vending

Da Piranhas

Mainor5251 - Mainor5251

FINS #1

The Blue Mooners - moondog

Blue Streaks - Big Mike

Pyrodogzz -

Tubesoxannie's Team - Mrs. Caserri

In case Big Mike doesn't restore Lynch and Spiller to Thunder's team, do the honorable thing and do not claim them off of waivers so he can get back the players he mistakenly dropped.  A victory without honor is no victory at all.   

HRH

I might have more sympathy for him but he still hasn't cleaned up his mess and now I hear that after taking my time to warn him it was in conflict with his weekly happy hour - too lame.

Also, why did you find the time to veto my trade but not restore Thunders roster?  Perhaps the time has come for you to step down as commissioner and hand it over to someone up for the task.

HRH

Hey King,  that's my fault.  I completely forgot that I had co commisionor access and thought that it was veto by vote.  I was only given commisioner access to see if I could change the draft order.  You should put it through again and I won't touch it.

I would change the roster for Kiwi if I didn't feel like I was tinkering with someone elses league.

• Like 1

Hey King,  that's my fault.  I completely forgot that I had co commisionor access and thought that it was veto by vote.  I was only given commisioner access to see if I could change the draft order.  You should put it through again and I won't touch it.

I would change the roster for Kiwi if I didn't feel like I was tinkering with someone elses league.

Messin' with the King - I love it!!!  Monkey it up so that Hippo gets Calvin Johnson - the King will have an apoplexy.  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Messin' with the King - I love it!!!  Monkey it up so that Hippo gets Calvin Johnson - the King will have an apoplexy.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Losing Megatron just might.  

Happy, go ahead and put the players back on Kiwis team and correct the poor fellas mistake.  If it isn't done tonight they hit free agency in the morning.

HRH

Fill in the rest gents.  At least fill in your own name

TEAM NAME FORUM NAME

Steven's Team - 

TVF Golphers - Caserri

Da Piranhas

Mainor5251 - Mainor5251

FINS #1 

Blue Streaks - Big Mike

Pyrodogzz - 

Losing Megatron just might.  

Happy, go ahead and put the players back on Kiwis team and correct the poor fellas mistake.  If it isn't done tonight they hit free agency in the morning.

HRH

Fill in the rest gents.  At least fill in your own name

TEAM NAME FORUM NAME

Steven's Team - 

TVF Golphers - Caserri

Da Piranhas

Mainor5251 - Mainor5251

FINS #1 

Blue Streaks - Big Mike

Pyrodogzz - 

Alright, I fixed it.  Hopefully I'm not stepping on Big Mikes toes.

King wanted me to tell you to send Calvin over to my team right away.....trust me..... ;)

Sounds good, I'm pretty sure I remember King saying he should give up more for DT anyway.

• Like 1

I might have more sympathy for him but he still hasn't cleaned up his mess and now I hear that after taking my time to warn him it was in conflict with his weekly happy hour - too lame.

Mate... your starting to sound like my wife!!  ;D

Alright, I fixed it.  Hopefully I'm not stepping on Big Mikes toes.

Thanks mate... can you add Eli Manning to my starting team for me too?  ;D

• Like 1

At this point you'll need to go to the waiver wire (see players list) and pick up a QB. you also need a defense  In the meantime I'd start Reggie Bush in that hole where Marshawn Lynch used to sit

That's the last time I listen to you mate... if I would have gone with my gut feeling & started Miller I mite of had a better chance of winning... maybe that is why your coming 9th & I'm coming 1st!!  ;D

Hey Happy, can you add 25 points to my QB last week? I think he should've gotten more. [emoji6]

You mite have to add a couple points to Stafford if my 3rd choice QB can outscore him & can someone in the Chicago Bears Defense stop Nelson... glad I don't have the Bears as my Defensive Team!  ;D

I suppose it could be worse... you could have Carolina...  ;D

Edited by Kiwi
  • Like 1

Look out your majesty - the barbarians have broken down the gate.  Today you know the meaning of a complete and total beat down as the Mooners have kicked your royal hiney into fantasy oblivion.  The Blue Mooners are celebrating tonight  ;D  ;D  ;D

That's the last time I listen to you mate... if I would have gone with my gut feeling & started Miller I mite of had a better chance of winning... maybe that is why your coming 9th & I'm coming 1st!!  ;D

You mite have to add a couple points to Stafford if my 3rd choice QB can outscore him & can someone in the Chicago Bears Defense stop Nelson... glad I don't have the Bears as my Defensive Team!  ;D

I kicked the king's butt today and I'll kick your's too - your time is coming

You could have started Miller too at the flex spot, but instead you chose some scrub who only scored 5 points.  Bush was a good bet with Megatron hobbling around - unfortunately they were only playing the lowly Jets and Golden Tate pretty much handled it by himself (which I thought was great  ;D since he's on my team )  You got very lucky with Flaco scoring 31

Edited by moondog

You got very lucky with Flaco scoring 31

It's still not as good as the 41 that Eli scored so I am hoping that I get beaten my a bigger margin than that or I am going to feel like a bigger GOLPHER than I do already...

Nobody told me that they had bye weeks in NFL when I signed up for this & I didn't realize that you could change your roster every week.. I thought you had to stay loyal & stick with your team through the whole season...

How many different player have you used so far... I thought dogs were supposed to be loyal unlike cats?

Maybe you should change your name to Moonpussy!!  ;D

• Like 1

It's still not as good as the 41 that Eli scored so I am hoping that I get beaten my a bigger margin than that or I am going to feel like a bigger GOLPHER than I do already...

Nobody told me that they had bye weeks in NFL when I signed up for this & I didn't realize that you could change your roster every week.. I thought you had to stay loyal & stick with your team through the whole season...

How many different player have you used so far... I thought dogs were supposed to be loyal unlike cats?

Maybe you should change your name to Moonpussy!!  ;D

Okay Sheepboy,

So now that you've figured out why we even have bench players you may find it advantageous to pick the guys playing against the worst defense.  I change at least one player a week

• Like 1

So now that you've figured out why we even have bench players you may find it advantageous to pick the guys playing against the worst defense.  I change at least one player a week

We are a bit slow in the "The Land Of The Long White Cloud" but once I understand a bit more about your game I will be unbeatable! 

Now... if only I could start my in-laws as my defensive team it would happen sooner rather than later!!  ;D

I actually went to see if I could sign my boy up to play American Football over the summer here (rugby league off-season) but they can't start playing here till they are 14yrs old...  

We are a bit slow in the "The Land Of The Long White Cloud" but once I understand a bit more about your game I will be unbeatable! 

Now... if only I could start my in-laws as my defensive team it would happen sooner rather than later!!  ;D

I actually went to see if I could sign my boy up to play American Football over the summer here (rugby league off-season) but they can't start playing here till they are 14yrs old...  

That's because football is bad for your brains - too many guys getting too many concussions (at least the pros get paid for it) Teach your son to be a field goal kicker, he can make big money. play for twenty years and he'll never get touched.