VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

Why didn't you give me a head up & tell me that my defensive team was coming off the waivers?  ;D

Since you like Reggie Bush so much... do you want to trade him for Julio Jones?

I just don't like Reggie that much - it took me two weeks of wrangling with Mainor to get Jones so I doubt if I'll be trading him anytime soon.  Hey Casseri - wake up!  If you don't know how to add players to your roster you can always PM Kiwi - I'm pretty sure he knows how to do it  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Well I guess I'm out for the year again. Yahoo decided it was time to lock me out again. Damn you Yahoo!

You guys keep me updated on the league. Good luck to everyone.

Yea, each year they auto log me out. My password no longer works and it won't let me reset it.

Happens every year. Last year I missed half the season. That's why I wanted to move away from Yahoo this year but HRH whined about it.

I play in an ESPN league too. It's a much better app.

My favourite team of the week...  TVF Golphers!   ;D

Wait until they recount the score - Yahoo glitched on the Golphers defensive score, when it's resolved they'll have three points less, thereby resulting in a tie  ;D

My favourite team of the week...  TVF Golphers!   ;D

My favorite team of the week was Mainor's - the Mooners have long arms when it comes to smiting despots  ;D  ;D  ;D

The fates have once again conspired against the King but, alas, you can not deter the King in his unfettered pursuit of what is rightfully His . . . the throne.   The King is running a team of destiny and this initial hurdle will make my victory that much sweeter when it inevitably happens.  Long live the King and swiftly changeth the winds of fortune.  Like a mighty phoenix, I shall rise from the ashes of my current standing to my seat at the head of the table.  

HRH

• Like 1

The fates have once again conspired against the King but, alas, you can not deter the King in his unfettered pursuit of what is rightfully His . . . the throne.   The King is running a team of destiny and this initial hurdle will make my victory that much sweeter when it inevitably happens.  Long live the King and swiftly changeth the winds of fortune.  Like a mighty phoenix, I shall rise from the ashes of my current standing to my seat at the head of the table.  

HRH

Changeth ?

Wait until they recount the score - Yahoo glitched on the Golphers defensive score, when it's resolved they'll have three points less, thereby resulting in a tie  ;D

My favorite team of the week was Mainor's - the Mooners have long arms when it comes to smiting despots  ;D  ;D  ;D

I don't think they did Moondog.  If the defense scores a touchdown then it doesn't go against an opposing defense.  Buffalo's defense only had 7 points scored against them.

• Like 1

Didn't realize that, if so the scoring was correct  thanks Happy I couldn't figure out why the Lions scored 14 but Buffalo got credited for only allowing 13.  Guess I'd better just score more points next time  ;D

• Like 1

You will need to score a lot more points if you want to come close to the Thunder!  ;D

I was actually planning on scoring just enough to whup your upstart down under butt  ;D

HRH

They say that having the most moves is a sign of insecurity in your draft.  I guess that's what happens when you draft the 8th best team out of 12.

Also I couldn't help but notice that you dropped the beast that is Toby Gerhart.  What gives?

Edited by Happy Vending
  • Like 1

They say that having the most moves is a sign of insecurity in your draft.  I guess that's what happens when you draft the 8th best team out of 12.

Also I couldn't help but notice that you dropped the beast that is Toby Gerhart.  What gives?

I still honestly believe I have the best team in the league but I refuse to fall into complacency as so many of you do.  Because of my activity, I picked up the handcuffs for the injured Rashad Jennings, Montee Ball, and Donald Brown.   If you have one of them and are looking for a replacement, feel free to come knocking.  Long live the King and his empire.  

HRH

I still honestly believe I have the best team in the league but I refuse to fall into complacency as so many of you do.  Because of my activity, I picked up the handcuffs for the injured Rashad Jennings, Montee Ball, and Donald Brown.   If you have one of them and are looking for a replacement, feel free to come knocking.  Long live the King and his empire.  

HRH

Too bad you didn't get the handcuff for Megatron  ;D  ;D  ;D

I was actually planning on scoring just enough to whup your upstart down under butt  ;D

You sound very confident mate... maybe we should put a little wager on the game?

As long as it's not a box of Coors Light's!!  ;D

You sound very confident mate... maybe we should put a little wager on the game?

Up here, we buy our beer by the case or keg but never by the box - we save the boxes for the cheap wine.

You sure you don't want to start Reggie Bush again? He says he's feeling much better and I heard that Lynch has a sore back.  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

You sure you don't want to start Reggie Bush again? He says he's feeling much better and I heard that Lynch has a sore back.  ;D  ;D  ;D

I herd the same thing about Crabtree... maybe you should start Boldin!

I know who I will be supporting in Monday Night Football!

Go the Rams!!  ;D

• Like 1

I herd the same thing about Crabtree... maybe you should start Boldin!

I know who I will be supporting in Monday Night Football!

Go the Rams!!  ;D

If I hadn't tipped you off about Sanu, you'd be dog meat right now - but no matter, 20 points should be easy enough to send you down in flames.  Heck, last week my kicker did that all by himself.  Boldin would be the safer bet but Crabtree should score the most points and more points is better  ;D  Somehow I figured you couldn't resist rooting for the Raaaams  ;D

• Like 1