Mike & Ike No Mas at Sam's Club !?

The Master Key

I haven't been on here in a while, so I don't know if this was already posted.

I went to Sam's today and they were out of Mike & Ike's.  I asked a worker about it, he checked the computer and he said that Sam's will no longer be carrying Mike & Ike's.  That was my most used item, I guess I'll have to switch to Skittles.

Anyone else ran into this?

Brian

Hey Guys:

Having read all you comments about whether or not Sam's Club will be further carying this product, I just sent an email to Sam's Club corporate to find their answer. I'll share their response with you as soon as I get it for them.

Andy

My Sam's is stocking them again. However, they replaced the 5lb bag with the 4 1/2 lb. For the same price, I might add. They still have the 5lb Hot Tamales but when that depletes, they will stock the 4 1/2lb of those also.

There has been other posts about Sam's stocking certain items. Talk to the manager and he/she will get them in for you. That's one thing that Sam's is real good about. They do have good customer service.

Hey Guys:

Having read all you comments about whether or not Sam's Club will be further carying this product, I just sent an email to Sam's Club corporate to find their answer. I'll share their response with you as soon as I get it for them.

Andy

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 12:44 PM

Subject: <<Record:3051367>>Contact Sam's Club

Guys/Gals:

Here's the unforunate Sam's Club response:

>> Andrew,

>

> Thank you for contacting Sam's Club. That item has been cancelled. I apologize for any inconvenience.

>

> Respectfully,

>

> Carolyn

> Sam's Club Member Services

>

• 2 weeks later...