VENDiscuss closes in on 1 YEAR!

caserri

Hello members!

I just wanted to let everyone know in advance about our 1 year birthday celebration coming up on July 19, 2008.

I really can't believe this thing is still alive and kicking after a year! I would like to thank each and every member here who had a hand in making VENDiscuss what it is. From those who contributed by shopping our sponsors to those who made their own special contributions by posting some great topics! Every active member here has made a contribution in some way and I am very thankful.

Over the last year we have gone through some ups and downs, trials and tribulations. We've pissed, moaned and bellyached to each other about one thing or another. We've laughed, gotten angry and a time or two we even had to just sit back and think "What the F*** is he thinking?!?"  In the end though, we as a community managed to help a lot of new, and not so new, vendors grow their businesses to new heights. I feel like we've become a big vending family. I've certainly made some new friends that I'm happy to have. That's something we can all be proud of.

On to our celebration!

I'm happy to say that we have a wonderful assortment of prizes to give away. The list below is a preliminary list that I am working on. All these prizes are confirmed and will be given away on Saturday, July 19, 2008. I am also trying to reach out to other board sponsors for more items to add to the list.

Items available to win...

[*](1) $100.00 credit at A&A Global

[*](5) $10.00 gift cards to eBay $50.00 value.

[*](5) Platinum location packages from KickStart. $260.00 value. (Thanks Rob) 

[*](2) accounts to Vend-Trak for 1 year each. $100.00 value. (Thanks Jeremy) 

[*](1) yearly dues to wholesale club of choice. $35.00 value.

[*]A bunch of VENDiscuss bumber stickers.   

Everything will be given away on our birthday. I will fill everyone in on the details of the different contests that will be going on throughout the day soon.

I will tell you though that some of the prizes will be given away at random times throughout the day. I will be checking in from time to time to see who is online at that moment. I will randomly give out a prize to someone who is online when I am! For your best chance to win, make sure you spend as much time on the board as you can. Maybe we can even break that September 1st record of 52 members online at once. I'm tired of looking at that number 52!

Thanks again and good luck to all!

Steve

Here is an addition to our prize list.

Marjorie from MidWest locators has donated two (2) locations for bulk vending machines (single, double or triple) A $110.00 value.  These locations will come with MidWest's usual 90 day guarantee.

Thanks Marjorie!

Steve

Another generous donation from Steve at SuperPro Vending!

SuperPro is donating one (1) Dentyne Ice OR Certs machine WITH floor stand, decals and product. (winners choice) $139.00 value. I am going to couple this prize with one of MidWest's locations so the winner of this prize will get the machine, product of choice, AND a quality location from MidWest Locators!

To recap, here is our prize list so far...

[*](1) $100.00 credit at A&A Global

[*](5) $10.00 gift cards to eBay $50.00 value.

[*](5) Platinum location packages from KickStart. $260.00 value. (Thanks Rob) 

[*](2) accounts to Vend-Trak for 1 year each. $100.00 value. (Thanks Jeremy) 

[*](1) yearly dues to wholesale club of choice. $35.00 value.

[*](1) free location with guarantee from MidWest Locators. $55.00 Value. (Thanks Marjorie)

[*](1) Free Dentyne Ice OR Certs machine WITH product from SuperPro Vending PLUS location from MidWest Locators. $194.00 value. (Thanks Steve and Marjorie)

[*]A bunch of VENDiscuss bumper stickers.   

Steve

Thank you Gary at West Coast Vend for your donation of five (5) 250 count bags of 1.1" novelties in caps. Gary is donating 1 bag each of the following items. Prizes will be awarded to 5 different winners.

• Monkey'N Around
  • Block Heads
  • Glow Sticks
  • Goldfish
  • Porcupine Rings
The value of these bags is approximately $17.00 each plus shipping (wholesale) or $62.50 each bag when sold in your machine. Prize will include shipping to anywhere in the US.

Steve 

Thank you Steve for all, and aswell to everybody for being part of this big family.

Congratulation to all of us for this first year...

It is going to be Fantastic!!!!!!:D:D:D.....

Vandalo.

I just realized that I have to entertain ten other Thunderbirds that day who arrive on the 18th in the evening staying thru the 20th.  Oh well.  I will be thinkin' about the gang here on that day.

I am surprised we don't have a few more free location donations from the list of all those Locators we have. Plus it would be a good chance for any that have not had a review posted to earn a good review. I wish I had something to donate but all I have is an extra candy or gumball wheel for a Seaga Millennia.

What time is this starting (time zone)?

Saturday, July 19th, 2008 at 10:12 am EST. That is exactly one year to the date and time that VENDiscuss came online.

Steve

Thank you Dave (AKA lurker) for your donation of (1) one case of 850 ct Dubble Bubble Gumballs assorted fruit flavor.

This prize comes with free shipping to anywhere in the contiguous US.

To recap our prize list...

(1) $100.00 credit at A&A Global

(5) $10.00 gift cards to eBay $50.00 value.

(5) Platinum location packages from KickStart. $260.00 value. (Thanks Rob) 

(2) accounts to Vend-Trak for 1 year each. $100.00 value. (Thanks Jeremy) 

(1) yearly dues to wholesale club of choice. $35.00 value.

(1) free location with guarantee from MidWest Locators. $55.00 Value. (Thanks Marjorie)

(1) Free Dentyne Ice OR Certs machine WITH product from SuperPro Vending PLUS location from MidWest Locators. $194.00 value. (Thanks Steve and Marjorie)

(5) 250 count bags of 1.1" novelties in caps.

(1) case of 850ct DB GB. Asst fruit flavor.

A bunch of VENDiscuss bumper stickers.

Total value of all giveaways will be over $900.00! Thanks to everyone for the prize donations.

Steve 

I've added a section at the top of the board where all the contests will be held. Please let me know if you can NOT see the section entitled "Birthday Celebration Section"

Contests are open to all so you do not need to be a PLUS member to see it.

Steve

• 3 months later...