Who Dat?

caserri

Lets see how well we all know each other. In this contest, I will post some information about various members. It is your job to figure out Who Dat! This is not a drawing. The first correct answer in the form of a post gets the prize. There will be 5 "Who Dats" posted throughout the day at random times. If you are lucky enough to be online when one gets posted simply figure out who dat is first!

All 5 winners will get a free Platinum Triple / Double / Single Head Location courtesy of KickStart Locators.

Good luck!

Steve

I am new to this forum and to the bulk vending business. Previously, I had worked for a large corporation for a number of years. Last November most of our department was outsourced. Out of a job and tired of being just a number my friend suggested that I look into the bulk vending business and start working for myself. My friend also went through an experience similar to mine and stated that he would never work for anyone ever again. He has been successful in several businesses for 2 years now and bulk vending is one of them. I started to research this new business quickly and found out that running a business is a lot different than being an employee. For now I am just starting out simple as a sole proprietor and have built most of the groundwork that needs to be done ahead of time in order to be a legitimate business. My goal is to expand as quickly as possible, build a solid business, quit my present job to do vending full time, retire and go to Disney World.

Who Dat?

Steve

Next.

Hi everyone, I thought I posted a hello already... but I dont see it. I had never even thought about money selling candy until I saw a craigslist ad for bulk vending machines. I was originally search for hot dog stands, but the start up cost was too great. I did my research for a few weeks and then purchased 4 used triple heads off of ebay. I havent placed them yet but I am excited to.

Who Dat?

Here is number 3...

A couple weeks later I was sitting in a panel van as an employee of The Amusement Factory (may it rest in peace). 

Who Dat?

Steve