Coolest Product I have ever Seen Vended!

adog

I was over on AllStars Website today looking at product and I noticed they have machines to vend 4 inch product. So I just glanced at their product and I must say this is by far the coolest toy I have ever seen vended. I wonder what 4 inch usually vends at???

Here's the Link

http://www.allstarvending.com/bulkvending/4inchcapsuleditems/remotecontrolcar.asp

Very cool though. If I bought them I'd have a problem with not playing with them first lol  ;D

I use 4" caps in my Gravity Hill games and I have something similar to that r/c car that I mix in with my MP4 crane.  Both cases it isn't a straight vend out and you have to win them with a skill game.  I would imagine you would have to vend them for $3-4 each and probably more for the r/c car version.

• 3 weeks later...

AA used to sell a Micro RC car item.  It was used to move slow items, it had a good looking display that stated it included other items.  I used to toss in a RC car or two and sell out a 30 inch machine.  They were self vend (no cap) either 2.0 or 2.2  cant remember

• 3 weeks later...

Archived