this is my good bye guys, yup im done with vending ; (.......

clearcutvending12

hey guys a few months ago i thought, ha im nvr leaving vending, 

lets mak eit short and sweet'

im selling my route because i need money badly, im sick of scraping for every dollar. 

it makes me sick not having enouhg money to go out and bye evryday things.

so i will try and sell my route, and hopefully get some money to last me a while......

my route isnt doign enough

thanks for the great tiimes guys, ill be on a lot still just not the same tho

thanks you love to all

-benjie CCV

Hello clearcutvending12:

Don't give up know, at you age I wanted my own things too, I looked for a part time job. You started your own vending business at early age, just think little future, when you get you route big enough to support your expenses, you are going to feel happy about your self. Unles there's something else that don't let you continue with this experience ,well we understand.

Keep going, enjoy life and study hard for your future..........:D

Vendalo.

Dude,

You are 15 years old. Keep your route and get a part-time job. You are doing awesome, there is no need to stop now. I'm twice your age and going to go against my momma's advice and give you my opinion. You are looking at your vending business in the long term. You are seeing the short term gain you could get from selling it. You have 20 machines. 20 machines x $15.00/mo = $300/mo minus cost of candy puts you at $170/mo. You are closing in on a milestone where you can start buying 1 machine a month. Then things really start to accelerate. If you get a pat-time job, you can reinvest 100% of your vending money back into the business and really grow fast. Keep going with it for a little while longer...you'll see. I was 15 once too and I wish I had a long term view back then. Long term for me was anything longer than a month. If you do sell the route...good luck.

Joe

thanks guys for the records, i have 10 machines left over (my best performers)  and ok honestly they do all do good, like 15 to 30 p/M      but   i just feel so depressed all the time, sure i serviced all my macheins the other day, and had to pay my cell phone bill, now i have like no money for the whole month,  i just feel like im in a slump, when i have all this stock/business that makes me good money but with the few bills i have, i hardly get to enjoy it. 

so basicly i may keep my best performers and tough it out till im 16 sep. 2   and then get a job in the dairy at pick n save foods.

but can tu guys understand how i feel, it sucks having a great biz, but nvr having any money to spend, on anything, thats the only reason i would ever sell........

but can tu guys understand how i feel, it sucks having a great biz, but nvr having any money to spend, on anything, thats the only reason i would ever sell........

Absolutely. There are tons of things I want to use my vending money to buy. I'd love to be able to buy some luxury items. My dream is to have a swimming pool, a boat. With a wife and child, I need to be practical as well. We have a house which needs to be paid for, insurance,  and groceries as well as electricity, water, telephone and cable. I know I will get shot down on this, probably from you and possibly others....Get rid of the cell phone!

I just got a cell phone 2 years ago. It is a Net10 prepaid phone. I only got it because my wife had a higher risk pregnancy and was on bedrest. I needed to know if I had to come home and take her to the hospital. My supervisor wasn't very good at delivery phone messages. Now my wife and baby travel a lot to and from Grandmother's house (5 hour drive). I don't want them to get stuck on the road somewhere and not have a phone.

Joe

thanks guys for the records, i have 10 machines left over (my best performers)  and ok honestly they do all do good, like 15 to 30 p/M      but   i just feel so depressed all the time, sure i serviced all my macheins the other day, and had to pay my cell phone bill, now i have like no money for the whole month,  i just feel like im in a slump, when i have all this stock/business that makes me good money but with the few bills i have, i hardly get to enjoy it. 

so basicly i may keep my best performers and tough it out till im 16 sep. 2   and then get a job in the dairy at pick n save foods.

Congradulations Benjie, Welcome to the real world. You now know the pressures we all feel every day. Why do you think we all started our own business?  It's because we hate the financial situation we have found ourselves in. The everyday 9 th 5 grind. Now you need to deceide what you are giong to do, either quit or man-up and push on. I'll tell you right now that if you quit you won't be happy working for someone else, and it can control your whole future. Like I have told you before take the business courses at your school. You are already getting the OJT, so why quit now.

Bryan

You have 20 machines. 20 machines x $15.00/mo = $300/mo minus cost of candy puts you at $170/mo.

I agree with Joe and Brian.  Don't quit just to make some short term cash.  Even if you have half the number of machines you're still bringing in $85 for how much time it takes you to service them? 

I know the long term in a 15 y/o mind is the time it takes to receive the next text message, but think about it.

Good Luck!

thank you guys its scary how much u guys care about eachother, i love that,   and i think ill see what happens, but u guys made very well points,    i just need a job

Eww Yuck!! :PJob?  Don't give in to the dark side! Control your mind young Jedi. Stay focused. Remember, Jobs lead to the 9 to 5 dark side. Once you turn, forever will they dominate tour destiny.

Bryan

Eww Yuck!! :PJob?  Don't give in to the dark side! Control your mind young Jedi. Stay focused. Remember, Jobs lead to the 9 to 5 dark side. Once you turn, forever will they dominate tour destiny.

Bryan

Don't be so quick to judge a part-time "teen job". "Teen jobs" offer tons of  a world experience which will help them see business from a whole new perspective. Don't get me wrong...I don't like the 9 to 5 either. For me it is the 3p to 11p. It is through experiences that we gain perspective and as we gain a better perspective, our decisions become wiser.

Joe

Benjie,

Before you make the drastic decision to sell your route, please consider the possibility of getting a job and working the route as JoeBob and TBird suggested. You have spent a lot of time and energy into your business and I'm sure you can see the potential long term benefits but you are caught up in the young persons desire to have easy instant cash.

I don't know what your long term goals are, but a work schedule that allows you to have freedom, set your own schedule, and be your own boss is a dream that most people never attain. If college is in your plans, vending would be a perfect fit and allow you to be debt free while obtaining your goals.

Best wishes, Beth

Don't be so quick to judge a part-time "teen job". "Teen jobs" offer tons of  a world experience which will help them see business from a whole new perspective. Don't get me wrong...I don't like the 9 to 5 either. For me it is the 3p to 11p. It is through experiences that we gain perspective and as we gain a better perspective, our decisions become wiser.

Joe

Exactly right.  If it were not for my job, I would have never had the capital to get into vending.  Plus a real job teaches you sooo much, especially if you hate it.

Spent my whole life doing the 9 to 5 and trying to find the right fit. I am almost 50 and still have no toys. I do have a ranch and stuff, but the financial pressure is huge. The phone, the mortgage, the insurance, the cars. All that stuff takes a lot of quarters.

A part time job would add to your finances and solve your problem. A quick sell would leave you broke in a month or 2.

MM

Hey, I'm 15 too, I started looking into vending about 3 months ago and I now have 2 machines out there. If your really not enjoying vending I suggest that you move into something else or find some way to make it enjoyable again. Running my business for me is not about making money so that I can enjoy luxuries. I operate a business for the sake of running a business. I really enjoy the challenge, and the opportunity for innovation.

If you really don't enjoy vending, or if its to stressful its probably not the best thing for you, but, before you decide to quit you should consider getting a part time job to supplement your income, that's what I plan to do and I think it will work out quite well.

Don't sell!!

You have done well. You are one of the posters who inspire this old dog to get his going. I understand wonting things. Shut I would love to get a new house built on my property, a new rv, a new car, and much more. I cant have it all. Just keep on trucking and get yourself a part time job. If you got a job and just used the machines to build you would be doing really good.

YOU GO GIRL.

I think you will live to regret it if you sell.  Do whatever you have to to make some extra money for the short term.  To have started a business at your age, you have such a HUGE advantage/head start over probably everyone of your friends.  In 10 years, you could be running a very succesful business while most people your age still won't have a clue what they're doing with their lives. 

Brian

Benjie, My point is to hustle up and make some cash. Be smart and control your spending. Being successful in business is about sacrifice. You said that you have 10 good locations averaging $15 to $30 per month. That's enough to buy 1 or 2 machines each month. If you do this, your business will grow exponentially over the next 2 years. That is a total of 34 machines bringing in $500 to $1000 of passive income. Until then, try cutting grass, cleaning gutters, or some kind of odd job your neighbors don't have time to do because they are working too much. You will make more money doing this and you won't be tied down to a part-time job schedule or a BOSS. Jobs train your mind to be a worker bee for someone else, and if you go down this path, you will wake up in 20 years hating your job and life. Just read the posts dude and learn.

Bryan

Yes , these guys are right you should stick with it.Find some side work or something keep building that business up homie. Youre 15 man thats great im 30 and let me tell you this i wish i would have started this when i was 15 and had the know how like you have at such a young  age.think about the long run .keep adding to your business regularly as you can and who knows how  money you will end up with at my age just from your vending business alone! the real rewards will come in time be patient keep at man.

OMG kid welcome to the real world.. I am approaching almost 6 figures a year and i hardly get to enjoy it ..BILLS BILLS BILLS

True that.. a job is good for a teen.  You learn so much from it.

Bryan

Joe