this is my good bye guys, yup im done with vending ; (.......

clearcutvending12

OMG kid welcome to the real world.. I am approaching almost 6 figures a year and i hardly get to enjoy it ..BILLS BILLS BILLS

Hey ahha,

I know how you feel.  You must have kids too.  It's like an endless pit. The more you make the more their hands go out.

I got my son, who's a college student involved in this because tuition just want up 10%.  Try to get a 10% raise from your BOSS nowadays.  So hopefully vending can bridge the gap.

Yea i have a soon to be 18 yr old ( never had a job) and a soon to be 12 yr old

OMG kid welcome to the real world.. I am approaching almost 6 figures a year and i hardly get to enjoy it ..BILLS BILLS BILLS

Hey ahha,

I know how you feel.  You must have kids too.  It's like an endless pit. The more you make the more their hands go out.

I got my son, who's a college student involved in this because tuition just want up 10%.  Try to get a 10% raise from your BOSS nowadays.  So hopefully vending can bridge the gap.

ok i wont sell it, and ill stick it out untill im 16 and can get a job, then everything weill get beter

You don't have to wait until you are 16.  You are already a small business owner.  Just expand on that premise.  Go out and wash windows, or ask the neighors if you can mow their lawn for a fee. You should be able to think of some other ideas too.

Benjie,

I'm glad you decided not to sell. Once you sell the machines, sure you will have cash. But, you will blow threw that. Then, your screwed. What will you pay your cell phone bill with?

You are getting income. Enough to pay for what you have to pay for, each month. Sure, you might get 1k for that route, but, that will not last long.

Kyle

Benjie,

As you can see, everyone really cares about you and your business. You have been working hard for a long time and have build up a nice little route. Don't be down on yourself. Everything will work out just fine. Hang in there and keep coming back to the forums. We will get through it together.

Gary