Whats the best B2B directory for telemarketing

Makes Cents

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a locator and use reference USA, can search by zip code, City, # of employees,  ECT ECT !!! You can access it for free using your local library online with a library card. I base my whole Biz on that.

This is great info! So do I need to access this at the actual library? Or can I access it from my home PC? Can I download and/or print a list?

Thanks!

No you do not have to go to the library, but your local library needs to be online. And then there will be options depending on how their website is set up. My library has a data section and that's how I get to Reference USA. I suppose you could go there or call them and ask them to show you how it's done . The only bad thing about Reference USA is that if you walk away from your PC or Mac for more than 20 Min without changing pages it will time you out and you have to start your search over. So make sure and go ahead a page or back a page every 15 - 20 min so that doesn't happen and yes you can print out the data .

Just found this for you online.Hope this helps !!! Although it's not in you're area. LOL

Reference USA is the database I have used in the past. The St. Paul Minnesota public library has it available for use on their website (you have to access it off of their link otherwise you will not be logged in). Below is a link where you can access it. When I use the database, I search with for a NAICS code in a geographic area. However the advanced search allows you to search via multiple criteria. The end result is a list of business with tons of info on each business. You can export this list to a spreadsheet or just use the info off of the website.

The North American Industry Classification System or NAICS (pronounced "nakes"[1]) is used by business and government to classify business establishments according to type of economic activity (process of production). A website to search for the code for your industry can be found below.

Please let me know if you have any questions about it. If you find a library near you with a subscription to the database, a librarian could help you to find what you are looking for.

Reference USA access http://alpha.stpaul.lib.mn.us/screens/dbsubj.html

NAICS code lookup http://www.naics.com/search.htm

• 4 weeks later...

Archived