What is the best item to vend with out of bulk candy machines?

entrepreneur90

Just trying to get a survey here.........What do any of you think is the best item to vend with out of bulk candy vending machines?

Also do any of you, to make things much more simpler, ONLY stick with 1 particular product and sell that over and over again all the time in all of your machines?

These are my best candy sellers:

1)  Peanut M&Ms

2)  Mike and Ikes

3)  Reese's Pieces

4)  Skittles

Don't stick with just one type for every location!  Sometimes when you're locating, the employees will ask if they can get a certain kind of candy and I always try to accommodate that.  It will help obtain the location as well as get some good sales.  Find out what people want, and give it to them!  If it doesn't do well, try another kind of candy, it might not actually be a dud of a location after all!

Forget candy stick with single head gum. If you are buying new have them set up for 1430 count. You will have to order it but if you stay with it you will be glad you went that way in the future. Learn the biz before you jump into all kinds of other stuff.

Best is a relative term. There's pros and cons to different products. For example PMM are probably the most popular overall but cost the most to buy. So you can sell more for less profit. Gumballs are good because they are cheap, sell pretty well and last a long time. Good place to start. But talk to your locations. They might request something specific. One spot wants me to add nuts. They can go bad quickly so u don't want to use them unless someone specifically asks and you know they will eat them. Check the mega thread there's some good info on product in there.

Archived