T. Pico machines

sweetgypsy

I believe this is a biz opp. but I'm not concerned about that. I need to know if it is a quality machine. If I was able to get them for $40 bucks a double head, it might be worth it for the stands and brackets alone. 

Beth 

ANY machine, if you can get it cheap enough will make you money. The other consideration is the hassle factor of sometimes unreliable equipment. But yeah getting as many locations out as you can is a great idea so your equipment is generating the growth capital instead of you. Basically you're trading hassles for faster growth and many people are willing to make that trade.

Long term you want to end up with quality equipment, but cheap stuff can help get you there.

T Pico machines are not the best. However, your not paying the normal $150 from the company from them.

Buy them. I bought 5 for $25 each, and have had zero trouble. I have paid them off, and pulling 100% profit from them. They are all cash now.

Only thing is, a strong man could just rip the coin mechs right out of the body. Flimsy, plastic bodys. They are some what strong when the machine is tighted with the locks.

Kyle

Thanks for your replies guys. I'm really hemming and hawing on this one. I had decided to go with all new NW machines for ease of service and exchanging of parts but whenever I see used machines cheap I'm always tempted. I'm still thinking.

Beth