Other Forum Glitches

Beer980

I thought I might start a topic to list some of the other glitches that we see so Steve can check on them. Not sure if it just me but the All Time Poster and Member Ladder graphics are showing empty image tags.

Yea I have the same thing. It shows half the time the other half its down. I was thinking about doing this post also but decided against it. I voted for it though becouse its a good idea.

I think it would also be nice to have a post where steve lets us know what he is adding. No need to do that when this post could house both topics.

Well I haven't had many of the pic's show up latly. I figured out why.

The html that searches for the pic's is pointing to http://www.vendiscussforums.com/images whitch Steve has decided not to renew. So this has gone bye bye and nothineg is there. All he will have to do is add the pictures to this url and change the pointing of html. This will not be hard, however; as some of you know working with html can be time consumming. So I think we need to just keep pointing it out and give Steve time.

Good luck Steve. I hope you get this anoying Forum Jumper off my screen though I wont to cry over it. Take your time I understand what you are going though.

Please understand that on my machine, the site is performing flawlessly. Everything works and all the images are called up correctly. Because of this, I have no way of knowing what is not showing up or not working. I appreciate all the input as we complete the changeover. Images, icons and such are obviously my last priority but I will get to them. Continue to let me know if you see something missing.

Steve

Not sure if it just me but the All Time Poster and Member Ladder graphics are showing empty image tags.

The above has been fixed, please confirm.

just knoticed the POTD the link goes to your hosters 404 page.

I'm working on this.

Steve

Steve I will give a list of some of the images that are not showing. I am giving them buy name of image as it’s the only way I can think to describe all without much detail.

MOTM.jpg / index_header_sep.jpg / NOTM.jpg / members.jpg / topics.jpg / posts.jpg / join.jpg / chat_icon.gif / 182.jpg / tbb.jpg / 155.jpg / supporting.jpg / CME.jpg / CMPr.jpg / CMP.jpg / CM.jpg / ME.jpg / MPr.jpg / MP.jpg / M.jpg / vendtrakbanner.jpg

I am not worried about these but thought a list would help in your trouble shooting.

Buy the way nice naming convention used.

CME.jpg / CMPr.jpg / CMP.jpg / CM.jpg / ME.jpg / MPr.jpg / MP.jpg / M.jpg/tbb.jpg / 155.jpg

DGH,

The above files should be fixed. Refresh a couple times and let me know if you see them. I will work on the others now.

Steve

Well the images actually made it over to the new server. I just failed to update the paths. It's hard for me to see whats wrong because I'm seeing everything as it should be. I bet that would change if I clear my cookies! ;)

Steve