49 mm balls

havending

I think they cost more than .25 unless they bought the factory.  Old Navy may not know any better and put the machines in there for more marketing than business.

Why not eat a few coins if it brings in a few more people spending dollars?  Don't know for sure but that could be the reasoning.

Now in a pinch I have bought balls by the case from an old navy store. .25 no freight.

I think they cost more than .25 unless they bought the factory. Old Navy may not know any better and put the machines in there for more marketing than business.

Why not eat a few coins if it brings in a few more people spending dollars? Don't know for sure but that could be the reasoning.

Do you remember when AA used to sell balls for .11 at the show? Miss those days

I forgot what I pay for 49 mm from A & A.  It must be less than .25 a piece though.  Then when you add shipping it goes up some.  Maybe I am paying .25 each or more.  Maybe nthat's why the last couple times I ordered 49 mm I have began ordering 47mm also and mixing them.  I sell my 47/49 mm mix for .75 and 1.00.  Just depends what location as to whether I vend them for .75 or 1.00..  I think I order like 6 cases of each kind to get a little price break.

I try to keep my overall trinket product cost under 25%.

Actually no, I have only been in the business since 2008. I wish they and everything else was that cheap. :-*

For some reason I thought you were an old timer.

I forgot what I pay for 49 mm from A & A. It must be less than .25 a piece though. Then when you add shipping it goes up some. Maybe I am paying .25 each or more. Maybe nthat's why the last couple times I ordered 49 mm I have began ordering 47mm also and mixing them. I sell my 47/49 mm mix for .75 and 1.00. Just depends what location as to whether I vend them for .75 or 1.00.. I think I order like 6 cases of each kind to get a little price break.

I try to keep my overall trinket product cost under 25%.

Are you on pallet freight if so fright won't be much of an issue

I just looked at RI Novelty's site and the 49mm do hover around the .25 mark with some lower and some of the fancy ones higher.  I was thinking they were all at least .40 for some reason.  I just started using the 49mm when I am coverting to 1.00 sales.

For some reason I thought you were an old timer.

Are you on pallet freight if so fright won't be much of an issue

I have been in business for myself for much longer but only in the vending since 2008 when I bought a large existing business.  Prior to finding this site I learned via trial and error with emphasis on the error part.

Archived