Good route to buy?

PEZ

Hi You Guys,

Im Fairly New To The Vending Business So I Just Wanted To See If You Guys Could Help Me Out Eighths Route. Ok So Here Is The Info 28 Machines (Compose Of Snack, Soda, Bulk, Sticker, toy), 4 Locations With Same Owner, Profit Is 1000-1200, Asking $16500 But Negotiable. Is It A Good Buy? If Not What Should I Offer?

Hi Pez, welcome to the forum!! I bought a route similar to that a few months ago, and have learned a ton. The first thing we will need to know is what equipment is in place (brand and model and conditions) and second are the soda machines part of the route purchase, or are they owned by the bottlers? third, when you say profit, is that gross sales or net? What commisions if any is he paying?

I would definitely spend many hours reading on this forum becuase there is a ton of experience here and all are willing to help. I have been reading for months and months, I have learned a LOT and feel like I have a grasp on things, but still feel like I have much to learn.

One more thing. Since you are looking at a route that has full line (soda/snack) and bulk (bulk,sticker,toy) you might consider asking about the full line side in the full line forum also. Those guys are great and know everything (it seems) about the diffrent machines and what they are worth. I also have a route with full line and bulk blended, so I frequently visit both.

Archived