goal and product

Agapevending

I  am  going to push it next week and   try to  get  a machine moved.    

But I  was  thinking   about maybe what  put in it  right now it has  Gumballs and  PMM   but i don't  have any more PMM nor the money right now. to  get some.  What do you  guys think about running  Gumballs on both sides I have  no clue where it will be  right now.

I'd put the gumballs in one head and peanut m&m's in the other, even if you have to wait to save up. You don't have to fill it up all the way to start. I had a triple head where it was filled with peanut m&m's, 12 gumballs, and skittles. About 3 days later my shipment of gumballs came in and I filled it up. Peanut m&m's are a great seller for me, so if you can put those in to add variety, it could go a long way.

I'm guessing there's a story behind this thread, so please excuse my ignorance. What type of machine is this and what type of location are you trying to land? If at all possible I would ditch the Peanut M&Ms ASAP. They're expensive and go stale pretty quickly. If you absolutely can't run capsuled toys and a 50 cent coin mech, then switch from PMM to a cheaper candy with longer shelf life like Skittles.

Archived