dentyne ice machines

surfmsm

i seen alot of comments and questions regarding the dentyne ice machines, where do you order them? and how do you go about getting the supply of gum for them,  i have researched this online and cant seem to find a real answer, seems kinda of like ordering from vendstar deal. 

SuperPro has the Dentyne Ice and Certs machines. http://www.superprovending.com/ You can only order the gum or mints in bulk through them. Each machine comes with a bag of gum or mints. After you completely vend the first bag you will just about pay for the machine. Order another bag with the machine to save shipping. Polecat can also answer any questions about the machine.

thanks for your reply, any idea how much the machines go for, they dont seem to want to give out the price on there website without contacting them first, i get a little worried ill have someone calling me for the next 2 months telling me about this wonderfull oportunity and how im going to be rich! have you had good experience with this company and product  

Mike,

see The VENDiscuss Forums > Product and Service Reviews > Equipment Reviews > Dentyne Ice

There are very good comments about the pro's and con's .

As for Superpro, I doubt if they will call and hound you if you call them and leave your information. They handle our questions and we are satisfied with them.

As for the product, it is a niche market you have to target.

• 2 weeks later...