XYZ EasyPro coin mech

alyssamma

We just bought 2 of them, but cannot figure out how to remove the coin mech - combination of bad manual + zero mechanical skills :)

Would anyone happen to have a picture that describes this, or any helpful hints?

I'm sure it is something simple that we are missing.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

I don't have one of those machines but there should be a couple of screws or hex heads holding it against the machine front wall. Look and see if you have some near the coin mech edge. They should apply tension to the machine to keep it from slipping out. Loosen them up and slide it out.

Beer980 is correct there should only be 2 of them in most cases at the 90 and 180 degree mark. They will be little arms that extend out just a little bit from the mec. If no one posts a picure of the mecs then I will try to get one tonight and post it tomorrow.

Mecs can be a little bit flustrating to place back in the machine becouse you have to angle them. You may have to wiggle them side to side and up/down.

Good luck

PS. What are you removing/adding them for did the first ones go bad?

Thanks all. Will try what you said.

As these are our first machines ever, we wanted to make sure we can easily take them apart and put them back together :) So, nothing wrong with the mechs, just want to know how to replace one now so when we have to in the future it will be (hopefully) easy.

Kevin

Un tighten the two screws that connect the arms to the mech. Then unscrew the screw that is out on the arm (part that touches machine wall). Once that is done, the arms should fall down, but still be attached to the mech by the 1st two. Once the arms are down, the mech should be able to be pulled out from the front.