Mint Candy

fvc

Why don't you try a Cert's machine with Cert's mints or Dentene Ice. You don't get any better than that!

If the management is asking for mints give them something they have heard of.

Here's a link with more information for you to check out: http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=714&forum_id=33

Gary

Why don't you try a Cert's machine with Cert's mints or Dentene Ice. You don't get any better than that!

If the management is asking for mints give them something they have heard of.

Here's a link with more information for you to check out: http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=714&forum_id=33

Gary

Sure just out do my reply :P I see how you are. LOL this would be a good option.

will look into i only have 2 machines and my competiter has 8, the owner has expressed that he wants to kick them out, so when he does i will propose to go to 6 machines and then i can experiment with mints and stuff

I had several machines with the dinner mints in them when I bought a route. I never could get them to do anything but mess up my machine. Figure there are some accounts where it would work but I took them out of my rotation of products. Good luck!

fvc wrote:

will look into i only have 2 machines and my competiter has 8, the owner has expressed that he wants to kick them out, so when he does i will propose to go to 6 machines and then i can experiment with mints and stuff

If he does kick them out, ask if he would be interested in a nice/neat rack.