Crane 168 price rolls

Maddog3632

Anyone know a good way to make a price roll in the amount of 1 dollar that will look good? I have a machine that has all 95 cent to 5 cent rolls. I don't want to buy a bunch of new ones because it would be like 80 dollars to update the whole machine with new rolls to price the products I want to sell.

Anyone have any good resources or ideas that will make it look good still. Thanks.

As long as the machine has "press selection for price" sticker on it I do not put prices on the shelf. I do this for a few reasons, one people don’t buy as much by price, second, and when it comes to price changes it makes life easy even on the fly for new items or odd items you are trying with a different price structure beyond your norm.

You might get a few complaints but after you explain to them that all they have to do is press the selection (per the instruction decal) to see any price they are usually ok with it. Accounts like nursing homes where it may become difficult for your target audience to grasp the process to see pricing I put the labels on the shelf. I havent ran pricing on the shelf for a few years and glad I started it.

Go to the no price on shelf method and you will like it much more.

Archived