Brand Imports 2 Column stand question

sprint54fan

OK, I received a email a few weeks ago that brand imports has their 2 column sticker machine stands on sale for 10.00. I have a lot of A&A 2" machines that I would like to add to locations. If I made a plate to put 2 A&A 2" machines on a brand imports 2 column sticker stand..will it work? or will it be to top heavy? Whats your opinions..?

I think two 2" capsule machines would be top heavy.  I would only put one 2" machine on a Brand 2 column sticker machine stand.  I suggest using an Eagle inline 3-way stand to hold two 2" capsule machines.

post-195-0-75811700-1385041986_thumb.jpg

post-195-0-34743400-1385042010_thumb.jpg

Brand must be fixing to go under......................................................

Why didn't they call me about 10 dollar stands.  They used to always call me about their damn overpriced tatts and caps that were supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread. NOT!!!

OK, I received a email a few weeks ago that brand imports has their 2 column sticker machine stands on sale for 10.00. I have a lot of A&A 2" machines that I would like to add to locations. If I made a plate to put 2 A&A 2" machines on a brand imports 2 column sticker stand..will it work? or will it be to top heavy? Whats your opinions..?

I have a bunch of them from a route I bought last year.  I've made them into doubles and triples. No problems here.

Archived