Questions about getting started

dr2i4ve

Hey all -

I'm looking to get started in the vending business but have a few questions that I can't seem to find direct threads to. They are aimed more towards the business aspect...

1. What legal documents should I have under control before starting to place machines?

2. Insurance - what are the most common plans?

3. Where would you rate the importance of a website?

4. What are the top global vending locator companies? I'm in Wisconsin.

5. Did you create a business banking account for purchases?

6. When making an agreement with a business owner, what forms should we be signing and important items to include in the agreement?

Look forward to growing into the forums.

Hey all -

I'm looking to get started in the vending business but have a few questions that I can't seem to find direct threads to. They are aimed more towards the business aspect...

1. What legal documents should I have under control before starting to place machines?

2. Insurance - what are the most common plans?

3. Where would you rate the importance of a website?

4. What are the top global vending locator companies? I'm in Wisconsin.

5. Did you create a business banking account for purchases?

6. When making an agreement with a business owner, what forms should we be signing and important items to include in the agreement?

Look forward to growing into the forums.

The answers to the questions you are asking vary greatly depending on what type of vending you're talking about.

Planning on starting with a few beverage and may have prospects for snack.

I wish I could help answer these for you, strictly bulk vending myself.  You may have better luck putting this in the Full-Line forum as well.  

Archived