Pringles machine? GET OR DON'T GET?

Pringles machine that I found only $25 and they will take a better offer it sounds like. They have 3 and all are tested working. They only accept coins not dollar. I found a machine that is simular but has one extra selection.

Posted Image

The machines I have available are a little different but not much.

I don't have drink machines and don't plan to for a year or two. Would you get these machines for this price? What type of location would I look for?

Most vending wholesalers sell the small size cans of Pringles. I think Sam's has them as well.

If I am not mistaken, I think these machines will also vend the small cans of soup.

• 5 months later...

these machines are a waste of time... has no bill changer... is not like gum... chips are really an after meal type refreshment... The guy in the storage space next to mine has 5 of these never placed them... can't give them away... guy has 100 full line machines out otherwise..

• 3 months later...

The pringles that fit in those machines can be gotten at most food distributors. I live near Toledo OH and Ah Jamra has the 4 available flavors for 5.80 a twelve pack for the 43g or 1.43oz cans. you can also get containers that will hold other products to vend.

• 4 months later...