Honor Box product list

sterpizzle24

Starting my honor box route this week. Just have some general questions before I start.

What are the best places to target such as car dealerships, hardware stores etc?

Is there a way to market once you are in the building such as a flyer for employees to see or product giveaways?

I am looking to have more items on the chips side with a price point of $1.00 for everything. What would be a good ratio for chips to other items like pastries or candy bars?

Any other suggestions you might add (I know I will encounter failures in doing this business just would like to minimize from the get go)

Thanks you all

• 4 weeks later...

I started mine in nov. My good locations are in hair salon break rooms. I actually doing better with mint charity honor boxes in restaurants. I got 1 restaurant making over $100/month

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

We have found it much easier to place these boxes in retail break rooms as opposed to offices. My snack honor boxes are 1.25 healthy snack honor boxes $1.50 mint 3 for $1

We were giving out flyers to people that said the bids wasn't in. No one has called from them. Seems like u got to get them on the spot

I agree about retail break rooms

If the mgr isn't there jjust leave the box tell them if the mgr objects have them call u and u will come back to take it out the same day. Even if u take it out there's usually money in it

U will get kicked more often this way but some will stick,nobody ever calls from flyers

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...

Archived