Seasonal Income Changes

bhfisher

I've notice some of my locations grosses have been down the last couple months.  I'm running Triple Heads with candy (MMP, GB and Skittles) for charity. I started in August 2013. 

I'm trying to judge how long I should wait to pull a marginal location. My questions is can you guys post your monthly income changes somehow? Or which months I should expect below average collections and which might be above average?

Thanks, Bart

I've notice some of my locations grosses have been down the last couple months.  I'm running Triple Heads with candy (MMP, GB and Skittles) for charity. I started in August 2013. 

I'm trying to judge how long I should wait to pull a marginal location. My questions is can you guys post your monthly income changes somehow? Or which months I should expect below average collections and which might be above average?

Thanks, Bart

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/18490-seasonal-effects-non-tourism-locations/

That won't give you all the info you're looking for but for the down months it will. 

Generally these are my sales trends in Northern California

Fall/ Winter

stronger: restaurants, most retail like thrift stores, clothing stores, furniture stores, sports bars.

slower: Offices & factories (Dec-Jan), car washes, paint stores, car dealers, carpet stores, auto parts etc.

Spring/Summer:

stronger: Tire stores, lube shops, ice cream, tourist spots, car dealers, home impovement, pizza (during little league), recreational.

slower: furniture, retail except thrifts stores, dollar stores.

Archived