Anyone use a good Inventory Tracking Software Program or App

fit4vend

I have been using Inflow Inventory to track how much product I have in each coil at each location and it works well.  The problem is I would like to use an Ipad or other tablet to update information when I am physically at the site but this particular program requires the use of a pc as opposed to a tablet.  It is all about using something very portable so I am willing to change inventory programs to use a tablet instead.

I've never used Inflow Inventory, but a quick look on their web site mentions that they support CSV importing.

You could use a spreadsheet program on a tablet to record your details when you are remote. Then import them into Inflow when you get back to your office computer.

There are several spreadsheet programs available for Ipad or Android that allow you to export to CSV format.

If your tablet has internet access Google has a fairly good spreadsheet available that works via a web app.

-Mark.

• 2 weeks later...

I use a series of excel sheets that I programmed. It let's us use prefills and tells me exactly how much product to get from the truck to handle sales on items that are above average.

It also keeps track of expired product and allows me to do changes in machines based on trends so only low selling products are removed.

Archived