approaching for accounts

jwrogers21

Sometimes (if I'm prepared) I will bring in some type of paperwork that discusses my service schedule, commission/charity terms, a picture of the machine and contact information.  I ask the "gatekeeper" to speak to the manager or whoever would be in charge of making a decision on the machine.  If he/she comes out, shake his/her hand, smile and professionally introduce yourself as a vending operator.  Explain that you're interested in placing ________ machine here and (pointing) would be a great spot to put it.  Inform him/her of your commission/charity proposal and what type(s) of products would be sold in the machine.  Wait for their response.  If they say "no", then say "thank you" and hand them your card in case they change their mind.  If "yes", then bring in the machine ASAP before he/she changes their mind.  If "I'm not sure, I need to ask ______"....then ask when you can come back to speak to him/her.

Bottom line:  Be friendly, smile, dress appropriately (clean) and be prepared to answer questions they may ask you.  Good luck!

Approach depends on type of acct. Big drink snack or amusement (like a bowling ctr) accts are slower and more needs focused. Small accts are basically 5min pitch, yes or no if no note their objection and followup in 3-6mo.

If dm isn't in I have a 10 page full color glossy pro bound $15 leave behind for some accts others get a trifold brochure. Depends on loc type. I also have targetted brochures specifically for laundry and hotel accts

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

Hey there Dogcow. Do you have any examples of your brochures and such? I do not aim to copy, I just want an idea of how I will have to proceed to develop my own.

Thanks

There are a couple of leave behinds available in the download section. Here is one. I'll let you find the other...

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/files/file/24-vending-service-proposal-full-line/

I have noticed that a lot of the things you are asking for are already available to you. I encourage you to make full use of the free resources we have.

--Steven

Archived