Hours of a bulk vender

lbizzell78

look in walmart, kmart, target and major chain grocery stores my whole like i never seen these chain acount venders service there equipment but obviously they do. what hours do most venders service there equipment.lol i would like to apply this stealthy technique. help me out here1

Ibizzell, I thought the same thing, but the other day I say a guy servicing the main rack in my wal-mart store.  It was the middle of the day and he was dressed very poorly (black holey jeans, dirty nikes, and a tee shirt.)  I was not impressed.  I will say he was very quick so that may be why the "big chain bulk vendors"are such a stealthy breed.

Well....it appears that places like Walmart....Kmart...and Target seem to have bought and service their own machines. So who the heck knows! Probably during the middle of the night when there needs to be MORE cashiers at these places...they're over there restockin machines full o' gumballs! But yes I checked into that and as you might have sorta guessed....Walmart being the "Monopolizing By The Minute" dominator that it is, has decided to have its own machines to service, fill, and empty the quarters out into their pockets. Makes ya sick doesn't it? How much more rich can the damn Waltons get???

I do mine on the way home from work. So my route starts about 9am and goes until noon. I only have nine stops and if I am tired I can split it up. Doing it this way adds nine miles to my daily commute once a month so fuel prices don't figure much into it. The trick is to get in & out and on to the next one so that may be why you don't see it being done.