Who Has Locations That Makes $50.00 + per Month?

T BIRD

I am interested in finding out how rare a $50.00 + per month location is. And that would be using either a double or triple head machine. I have six locations making $50 or better out of 44 locations. They are all basically employee break rooms except for one that is a bowling alley/sports bar.

Please chime in gang.  How many are making $50 and over, how many locations in total you have out there,  and what type of a location is it?

I have a batting cage that grossed $80 in rubber balls last month. I have another one I just placed that, judging by the gumballs left in the tank, will do at least that this month. I use the SportsBlaster, a great machine that stimulates repeat vends.

Hey thanks for rubbing it in TBird :P. It is a struggle just to break the $20 barrier for us bottom feeders.

Come on there Beer......I know you have at least one 50 plus location.  ( Pancake House ).  Right?  Any others?

I have 2 out of 35 that are making around $50 a month. One is in a Giant food breakroom and the other is in a Bob Evans breakroom

Both of these were found for me by the wonderful ladies of Midwest as I believe yours were too Tbird, right?

Both of these are triples by the way

Johnny:

I have a few. A construction company breakroom with a triple in it averages 53 per month. It's been on site since last October. A corporate breakroom and lunchroom- two separate locations- at IKON office services has done about 65.25 a month. It has a triple in the lunch room and a double (mm/pmm) in the small breakroom.Been onsite since March. A Comcast field office with a triple does 63.25 per month average. It has been onsite since December. My best is a plastic factory. I have 3 machines placed there. A DI machine on the factory floor near the smokers lounge that the foreman requested (placed last month), a double head in the front office area (mm/pmm), and a triple in the break room. Last month it  did 72.50. (Combined) But thats just one data point. Lets see how it does over time. The triple has pmm/mixed nuts/skittles in it.

Regards,

Philo