pushers in LA illegal?

Tbuford

I have been watching about 6 pushers that have been put out in some of my bulk locations aboput 4-5 months ago. I posted on here a while back that a State Trooper was in a convenience store ordering food and he was eyeballin the pusher and I was waiting to see if he'd put a quarter in, but he just left after getting his food. I posted it on here and someone said to see if the pusher is still there next time I go there. I ran this route a few days ago and the pusher the cop was looking at is shut down. I asked the cashier and she said "the law" shut it down. The other 5 pushers I know of in two parishes (some in this parish Rapides) are all still there making money.

One Indian store owner I talked to in one of those ghetto stores where I saw a gu buy a fifth of wine in a paper bag he put the three quarters he got in change in the pusher. The lady told me the stores cut is between 300-500 per month and this is in a small ghetto store.

I wonder what kind of trouble you get in in LA if they shut your pusher down?

Its gonna vary depending on how much they want to hassle with it (county to county) here in FL that's how it works. In tampa a guy was busted for illegal gambling machines for a pusher route. In miami they busted 8liners set up right next to pushers and left the pushers alone they didn't give a damn. I put mine out based if I see em around or not,if not I ain't gonna test the waters with my neck. In florida its a 2nd deg felony

Archived