Been a mean green locating machine!

G-man422

Well guys,  I've trying to get a few more locations before school starts.  I've been out and about all over town for the past few days trying to locate.  Here is what I have so far:

(1)  A Bank about 1 mile from me.  (2) A bank in Wal-mart.  It's right up at the front where everyone leaves the registers to exit.  I'm hoping it does as well as Johnny's. (3) I somehow landed a full line location........now to find some machines on craigslist.  I'm thinking of renting them a machine and letting them stock and take the profits.  It will make it a lot easier on me. (4) A Steak House that is usually pretty busy  (5) And finally two possible locations in the works. a car lot  and a tobacco store.

I'm so pumped!  I love rekindling that locating spark, it's SOO FUN.

Thank you all soo much for all of the great encouragement, knowledge and advice.  Couldn't do it without all of the great people on Vendiscuss.

Thanks guys!

You go G-man--

The wal-Mart location sounds sweet-- very clever to side-step the "corporate no" from them by utilizing the bank as your location. I bet it will do as well as Johnny's.

Are you going to rent the full-line machine back to your location and make your $$ that way? The reason I'm asking is that I have an opportunity to have one full-line location--the bank where I have a triple. The branch manager told me that they have been looking for a full-line vendor and can't find anyone. i thought it would be a good opportunity for me to have just one full-line machine. It is a small branch with about 10 employees.

Barb

candygirl wrote:

Are you going to rent the full-line machine back to your location and make your $$ that way?

Thats one of the possibilities and also the one I'm leaning towards.  My other option is to just buy the machine and service it myself.