Most of Obama care is here now

havending

My youngest daughter had to have some very serious test done last week and as I expected it came with a pile of paper work. Two items on the new paper work that have no business in general health care. 1. Are there guns in your home list how many and type 2. Asking how often people in the house hold wear seat belts. My answer to both none of you. F******** business. When asked about the answers I told them that their job is to perform test my job is to pay for it. And that's where our relationship ends.

My youngest daughter had to have some very serious test done last week and as I expected it came with a pile of paper work. Two items on the new paper work that have no business in general health care. 1. Are there guns in your home list how many and type 2. Asking how often people in the house hold wear seat belts. My answer to both none of you. F******** business. When asked about the answers I told them that their job is to perform test my job is to pay for it. And that's where our relationship ends.

havending - I do hope your daughter is doing well.

This obamacare is for the birds - the govt has no business been involved in the health care.  But congress is to weak to fight it.

some of the new provisions that will soon take effect will make it even worse.i.e. if the doctor tells you that you need to quit smoking and you don't - then any smoking related illness will not be covered

Archived