cing international?

zapjones

Need to work on a Taiwan import basketball game made by cing international.  Never heard of this company before and have no idea who imports these.  Anyone have a manual or experience/knowledge?  Basketball makes an obnoxious alert sound and flashes the number 1 on the display.  Was previously working.

Do you have photo of machine?? there are parts all over machine with company names on them and you might be talking about same machine as more popular known machines and we could help.

I'm assuming your talking about full size basketball machines correct? 99% of problems with these have to deal with sensors not getting their signal... there will be one looking at reflector on hoop to score game and the normal type prox sensors have 2 green lights when they see their reflection(good) if one of those lights is yellow then you need to clean your reflector or lens it looks through or move the sensor around until it turns green..

then restart your game and that should fix it.

other than that only problems ive had are coin mech issues or ticket jams.

all of my b-ball machines come from feiloli in Taiwan and when i visited over there I was amazed at their "Night Markets" where they would have arcade with 30 of these machines lined up and then have announcer on microphone starting game.. All these people would compete for cash prize from announcer for highest score, there were some guys just wringing with sweat in workout clothes playing so seriously!  real culture shock to see that as i don't see it ever happening here.

ron

Thanks Ron.  Someone at the company actually responded to my 2nd email and sent me what passes for a manual so I think I will be able to figure it out now.   I worked on it for a couple of hours yesterday without a manual and found that one of the cpu batteries was dead so I think it may have lost its memory and needs reprogramming.  Also looks like the hoop position sensor may be bad.  The scoring sensors are fine.  The manual is kind of hard to understand by itself, hoping it will make more sense when I am looking at the game.

Rob

Archived