Charity/Candy stickers on Triples

guile

I just scan them into my computer and print them at 75%. That will usually fit in a triple window. I print them on the blank side of 4X6 index cards. They seem to hold up better on the index cards then on regular paper. For ones like Reeses' or M&M's I usually cut the label off the bag and laminate it. Now for the charity sticker I place it on top of the triples or on the sides of the cash box for doubles.

Becaue I deal with a local charity i do not put their stickers on the machine itself but rather on the "ask" letter I give to the manager/ owner.  It outlines what I do and who I support charity wise.  I was thinking about buying the little sign holders to put on top of the machines.

This will sound silly, but I haven't found a need to put candy labels on any machines. Most of my customers seem to be able to tell pmms, mike and ikes, and other candy. I've never had any complaints about it either.

Regards,

Philo

I just scan them into my computer and print them at 75%. That will usually fit in a triple window. I print them on the blank side of 4X6 index cards. They seem to hold up better on the index cards then on regular paper. For ones like Reeses' or M&M's I usually cut the label off the bag and laminate it. Now for the charity sticker I place it on top of the triples or on the sides of the cash box for doubles.

NCCS won't let us copy the labels to make them smaller or larger.  I have had a bunch destroyed or ripped off.  I tell them and they replace them no questions asked.

I do all my lables myself by printing them off on photo grade paper and then laminate them. Being my business is solely for our non-profit organization, I make customized charity lables and laminate them also. I place it on the bottom of the middle lens and the candy stickers on the top of each one.

This will sound silly, but I haven't found a need to put candy labels on any machines. Most of my customers seem to be able to tell pmms, mike and ikes, and other candy. I've never had any complaints about it either.

Regards,

Philo

While I too am able to tell which candy is which, I think it looks more "Professional" (and attractive) with labels. It's important to convey to customers the "Branding" aspect of the candies they know and love. If I had to guess, I would bet if you added candy (brand) labels to all your bulk machines, you would see an increase in revenue.

T Bird it is the candy labels that I am reducing. I make my own charity labels because it is a local one. I use some candy that is not mainstream like Candy Galay, Dog Bones, etc. So I just use labels for all to make it look the same.

Most people will put the charity sticker on top of the machine, with VS3000 at least. The National Childrens Cancer Socitey has made their lables narrow and long, so the will go inside any machines, inculding triples, and look nice.

As with candy lables, inside the canisters. They make lables that will fit. Or you can resize lables in the Vendiscuss lable section (I have started to do this)