Amerivend, These guys are frustrating!

BluePlate

I have 2 Amerivend 3 head units and I needed parts for one of them.  I tried to order a catalog, one month later they never showed up.  I tried to order parts and they don't carry the cleanout door!  They make a pretty good product, but service .........

yep very frustrating. I ordered pipestands from them awhile back. And they didnt send me the lug nuts. Called them up and the lady said we'll ship them out to you today! ..I ended up at home depot looking for the right ones. Needless to say I wont buy anything from them again.

I haven't seen any of their equipment on ebay for a long time now. They were as big as XYZ on ebay at one time. To me, it looks like they are phasing out of business. It might be a good thing not to purchase anything from them.

I haven't seen any of their equipment on ebay for a long time now. They were as big as XYZ on ebay at one time. To me, it looks like they are phasing out of business. It might be a good thing not to purchase anything from them.

Craig........You are probably right.  This guy Craig who answers the 800 number never said to me though.  What he did say was that the stands would be more money.  Well..........we will see.