Vendmax Machines

Eric

First off welcome to Vendiscuss Eric.  Emperor machines are made in Africa if I'm not mistaken (probably better than China) .  They seem to have fall through coin mechs and look nice to me. $40 ea. isn't a bad deal. 

Here is a short thread on the Vendmax machines.  Sorry I couldn't find a whole lot on the forum about them.  http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=472&forum_id=1&highlight=vendmax+

Again welcome and feel free to ask any other questions.

I started with 47 Vendmax Emperor Deluxes in the business.  They are good machines, well built.  New they went for $200+ each, $40 is a decent price, i would try to get a few dollars less and keep one or two of them for spare parts, they are hard to get a hold of for spare parts.  Each time i've tried to contact them to order I get an answering machine or no answer at all.

Joe

I started with 47 Vendmax Emperor Deluxes in the business.  They are good machines, well built.  New they went for $200+ each, $40 is a decent price, i would try to get a few dollars less and keep one or two of them for spare parts, they are hard to get a hold of for spare parts.  Each time i've tried to contact them to order I get an answering machine or no answer at all.

Joe

If I remember correctly the owner of the company's name is Tom.  Seemed like a nice enough guy.

Joe..........you had locations selling his energy  gum and mints ?  I have tasted them.  I liked them actually.  Very strong with a good taste.

I bought these machines from a vendor who bought them with the 1928 dubble bubble product, I believe in 2001.  These are single gumball vendors that also do toys with an adjustment of the wheel.  Pretty good machines but hard to get them on the phone.  you are right, the guys name is Tom who runs the company, I have no idea how to spell his last name.

If you do get them on the phone, the prices for their spare parts are more expensive than Beaver, and may be more since the info I have is several years old.

I am not a mint or energy bite guy, straight gum and toys mostly.  I mix in candy and nuts when appropriate.

Joe

There is someone in the Tennessee area who made a very large investment in these machines along with the energy gum and mints. I would like to speak with him and see how he is doing. He is not on Vendiscuss.

Let me put it this way Eric, If I where you I would not go higher than $30 a machine.  If they take a low-ball offer good, if not I would pass.  But it's up to you, it's still not a bad deal at $40 ea. but there are better deals out there IMHO.

Hi Eric,

Martin from Lion Vending here.

The Vendmax Emperor Deluxe machines that we use are Very Very reliable. We also have other bulk vending machines to compare this with.

To put it simply, the Vendmax machine "JUST WORKS" as  a vending machine should.

Coins don't get jammed in the mech

Kids can't steal product from the machine

The parts of the machine are very sturdy and long lasting

Easy to collect the money, refill the machine and onto the next location

Because the machines "JUST WORKS" we can service the machine when we want to knowing everything has worked since the last service.

Regards,

Martin

Lion  Vending

http://www.lionvending.com.au

• 1 month later...