Feeling like getting out...SE MI

Farmer_John

I have three accounts that I Have been servicing on and off (or my son, or former partner) for way better than a decade (longer, considering my former partner that had them for at least another decade alone) and I'm just not feeling it anymore.  I work away from home at least 3 weeks a month and taking a day on my limited time at home is wearing on me.

The last thing I want is to neglect things and end on a bad note with a few people that still smile when I walk in.

What I'd like to see happen is an established operator step up and take them over.  I service at 28 days or as close to as possible.  I'm looking for someone relatively local to the accounts.  The accounts are 24hr family restaurants that are well established and normally busy.

All equipment is A&A and in good working order.  There's a 5 rack, 6 rack with 2 column sticker and a 7 rack with a 4 column sticker. .25, .50 on the PM Elites, .75 on 2" and stickers.

Not going too much further in description.  I'd be open to reasonable offers, these have always been good to great locations.  If you're interested, please contact me at rchotpit@gmail.com

Thanks for reading...and I will miss it when it's gone.

Archived